Brown "overdue" | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brown "overdue"

Buffalo's run D is terrible and he didn't really tear it up against them. He isn't that good. Brown will need the ball 33 times to get to 100 yards.

once again very very silly post... go watch some fin games than come bac and post.. if u think ronnie brown "isn't that good" then sometin is sometin is wrong wit UUUU

thats somewhat true but in Dallas it was more like a 2-1 ratio in carries and when he has had a workhorse he has ridden that horse. Julius Jones was not a workhorse and so far neither is Ronnie over the long hall.

Stop making stuff up. Show me stats or don't comment on this. My fiance is an avid Cowboys fan, and being in Albuquerque, every Cowboys game is televised here. That means I watch every single one of them, which drives me insane, but it also means I've watched this 2 back system, and its NOT a 2-1 ratio. Stop making up this nonsense just to promote your anti-Ronnie agenda.....

Stop making stuff up. Show me stats or don't comment on this. My fiance is an avid Cowboys fan, and being in Albuquerque, every Cowboys game is televised here. That means I watch every single one of them, which drives me insane, but it also means I've watched this 2 back system, and its NOT a 2-1 ratio. Stop making up this nonsense just to promote your anti-Ronnie agenda.....

Hmm nonsense ok

2006- julius jones 267 runs 137 marion barber
2005-julius Jones 257 marion barber 133

Hmm please do the math and tell me what the ratio is. I dont have an agenda I have facts geesh. So if you watched every game why did you miss these indisputable facts. You can also add an apology or not.

Hmm nonsense ok

Hmm please do the math and tell me what the ratio is. I dont have an agenda I have facts geesh. So if you watched every game why did you miss these indisputable facts. You can also add an apology or not.

Roughly 1.94/1 according to those numbers.

Hmm nonsense ok

link? what about 2007...?

Roughly 1.94/1 according to those numbers.

so approx 2-1 lol. I love when people call me out on facts and try to act like I have an agenda. Thats why i like facts they have no bias they are what they are. Now the arguement you try to make with them is a differant story.

Link go to NFL.com and look up stats, 2007 parcells was not the coach.

I admit I was wrong on the 2006-2006, but that doesn't hide the fact that you have an anti-Ronnie agenda. Secondly, I can almost guarantee that Ronnie is still being held back a bit for his knee. An ACL tear is a 2 year process to get it back to full-strength. Thirdly, you need to stop assuming you know why he is not getting carries. You have ZERO idea why. All these snide remarks about "doing better early" and blah blah is nothing but your guess. You don't know the game plan Sparano is using. If you chilled out on this Ronnie-hating, then maybe people would stop busting your chops as much......

Maybe if ronnie could get past the line of scrimmage once in a while he would get more carries.

I'm not going to go back and dig up the thread because I don't have the time now, but a few weeks ago somebody posted stats about Ronnie Brown being one of the least 'stuffed' running backs. Meaning, he was one of the best running backs when it came to getting past the line of scrimmage.

learn some facts and watch games before you post. Brown rarely gets stopped behind the line.

I'm not going to go back and dig up the thread because I don't have the time now, but a few weeks ago somebody posted stats about Ronnie Brown being one of the least 'stuffed' running backs. Meaning, he was one of the best running backs when it came to getting past the line of scrimmage.

learn some facts and watch games before you post. Brown rarely gets stopped behind the line.

Don't mind him, he's been spewing his Ronnie Brown hatred on other Fins sites as well.

I admit I was wrong on the 2006-2006, but that doesn't hide the fact that you have an anti-Ronnie agenda. Secondly, I can almost guarantee that Ronnie is still being held back a bit for his knee. An ACL tear is a 2 year process to get it back to full-strength. Thirdly, you need to stop assuming you know why he is not getting carries. You have ZERO idea why. All these snide remarks about "doing better early" and blah blah is nothing but your guess. You don't know the game plan Sparano is using. If you chilled out on this Ronnie-hating, then maybe people would stop busting your chops as much......

You and others can bust my chops all day because I come armed with facts to back up what I say. As for why I feel he is getting carries I stand behind it, if he does well he gets the ball more, he is obviosly our number one option. when Ronnie shows he can hold up to 20 carries a game he might get it but at best I assume Ronnie would get about 250 carries. Ronnie has never over a long course of time had that many carries. I actually have no problem holding Ronnie to about 18 carries a game and throwing him a few balls. Ronnie is not a great back but he is a good one that can help us win. Now his ACL is bothering him so they are limiting his carries, hmm wouldnt that be a guess and if thats true how come they ran him 25 times versus San Diego(obviously this is not a factor or they would not run him 25 times in that game)

Ronnie Brown is really lighting it up. luckily his last carry in the baltimore game was a 13 yard gain. really pumped up his stats to get him over 2 yards a carry.

ronniebrownsucks-1.jpg

Ronnie Brown is really lighting it up. luckily his last carry in the baltimore game was a 13 yard gain. really pumped up his stats to get him over 2 yards a carry.

ronniebrownsucks-1.jpg

We shall see. I will still defend Ronnie as a good back just not the elite back that some make him on this board and to omit his two good games is niot fair either.

ronniebrownsucks-1.jpg

Why would you leave out his good weeks? I'm not on the "RB is Elite" bandwaggon but that's pretty blatant. You have to take all the stats into account.

Why would you leave out his good weeks? I'm not on the "RB is Elite" bandwaggon but that's pretty blatant. You have to take all the stats into account.

SD was the only good game he had. Ricky was better in the New England game, except he didn't benefit from the wildcat formation like Ronnie did, where he had 84 yards on 4 carries. It really had little to do with his skill and more to do with the fact that nobody in the NFL had seen that formation used before.

Back
Top Bottom