Browns release Brian Hartline | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Browns release Brian Hartline

Can you read?

yep. here is what you wrote:

Exactly. If we had let Hartline walk I would have had nothing but good things to say about him. A fourth rounder who worked hard and played reasonably well given his limited athleticism.

But when he got a contract he didn't deserve things changed.

Thank you for trying to help but that is not what he wrote. I appreciate the effort though.

vyxqv4.jpg

Things changed with his behavior. And not just that but like I said his contract demanded a role for him that he wasn't up to.

Boy I wish you could read.

that's fair but that's not what you said in the post I quoted. if you wrote better there would be less confusion.

that's fair but that's not what you said in the post I quoted. if you wrote better there would be less confusion.

He mentioned his behavior in the first post in this thread.

HTH.

The comments are hilarious on PFF. He seems to be well respected around the league from the fans...Steelers fans want him, Colts fans, Chiefs, etc....many are predicting the Pats will snatch him up lol

I hope they do.

Yeah I never hated Hartline but once he stopped getting targeted in Lazor's first year is when he started talking trash on Tannehill. I don't hate the guy but sometimes he would say things that came back to bite him in the ass (like saying Jon Martin played voice mails in the locker room that supposedly was part of the bullying but when he was asked about those recordings Hartline all of a sudden didn't remember)

Back
Top Bottom