Bruschi breaks down the Phins-Pats matchup | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bruschi breaks down the Phins-Pats matchup

thats funny. i thought it was great when rodney harrison called out tom brady earlier this year , too. makes me wonder if bellichek is handing out the bitter pills when players leave him.

Harrison texted Brady after the Pats game and told him he was going to say it. It was for television.

makes me wonder why you don't learn what really happened.

Good, unbiased break down of the upcoming game. It's refreshing to actually see an analyst not Jump on the Pats band wagon. Also, with Bruschi formerly playing for the Pats he knows just how hard it is to beat the Fins. If Bruschi continues this kind of analysis he can expect to have a job for a long, long time, I think he would even do pretty well in the booth as a defensive analyst/color commentator.

I wish he would replace that hack of any analyst Schlereth. All Stink ever talks about his how much he knows about football because he played on Super Bowl winning teams with Elway as his QB. I wish he would go back to being on Days of Our Lives or whichever soap it was he was on so I don't have to hear is annoing comments any more.

Harrison texted Brady after the Pats game and told him he was going to say it. It was for television.

Will you be posting a link to back this up? Or just relying on your already stellar credibility here?

I can't actually post links, but the following quote comes from The Boston Globe on 10/6/2009, in an article called "Harrison: Brady comment was in jest"
Harrison told WEEI later he sent Brady a text message saying he “was going to bust his chops,’’ and was stunned when he received “about 30 e-mails and 30 texts’’ complaining about his comments.

“My gosh, it’s unbelievable, the kind of backlash with this,’’ Harrison said. “Tom and I, we’ve been friends for years. There’s no other person, no other football player, maybe other than Junior Seau, that I have more respect for.

“It was a joke, and everyone’s getting all bent out of shape,’’ Harrison said. “This guy’s directly responsible for me having two Super Bowl rings on my fingers, and you think I’m going to call him out?
SSDD

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess you could fill The Globe's website address in front of this :

/sports/football/patriots/articles/2009/10/06/harrison_brady_comment_was_in_jest/

SSDD

yes you are right i shouldve learned what happened. for now on i am devoting my time to find out who tom brady is texting

That was good stuff, Brushi did a good job breaking that down.....Thanks,

As much as he annoyed me as a player, I really like him as an analyst. He knows his stuff and doesn't usually seem to play favorites in his analysis.

Objective and smart, he'd make a good analyst and linebackers coach on an NFL team.

Btw, who's that fine piece of *** you have in your sig?

Tedy: If you take those four stats and apply them to the Patriots, they are 18th.

Wow. My take on the Patriots right now is that they are older and fading. They are still elite players, but they just aren't what they once were. I hope Miami takes it to them Sunday.

Defense is younger and quicker. Offense hasnt lost any production.

Your take on age is wrong.

Back
Top Bottom