Bruschi | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bruschi

Well, I am certainly not a Pats fan, but as a football fan, and a human being I hope he recovers without any long term issues. It would be ashame for him to have his career cut short or worse than that, have any recurring health issues from this...

Teddy....Here's to a speedy recovery from a Fins fan...

Hes going to get cut by the Pats in a couple days anyways. A mild stroke is the least of his worries.

lotion said:
Why not?
You want to steam-roll oponents or go to OT? I relish the news each time bad luck hits a team in our division, we've had our fair share.
I ain't doing Brewski a solid, he's just on the wrong team.
Dnt you think its better beating there complete team? pats fans would say we wud of beat you if we had the full team playing

fear-the-d said:
Dnt you think its better beating there complete team? pats fans would say we wud of beat you if we had the full team playing

Who gives a rats a$$ what the Pats fans say as long as we leave with a W. They can go f themselves so hard they all have strokes.

You guys are all nuts

Brewski is a bum plain and simple. He is a product of a genious coach and great defensive schemes. He is in the right place at the right times because thats where the system is designed for him to be. Is Brewski Overrated? oh god yes. He is rotten and it makes me sick that people think he is this great LB. I hate hearing that. I will say he has made plays but as I said it was the system. As far as his health and his family I wish him luck, but I will sure as hell not miss looking at his oversized melon playing for the Patsies. I just think he is a bum. So ya all can stick that in your pipe and give it to Ricky.

:fire:

fin-atic said:
Bruschi is at the top of my list for players I dislike the most.
But that is football, which is entertainment and has nothing to do with life.

As a man, a father, and a husband I feel for him and his family and I hope he makes a full recovery.

I live football and the Fins, but it's not life.

Keep it real.

Good luck Teddy,

well said, fin-atic. i second that...

Edge said:
Brewski is a bum plain and simple. He is a product of a genious coach and great defensive schemes. He is in the right place at the right times because thats where the system is designed for him to be. Is Brewski Overrated? oh god yes. He is rotten and it makes me sick that people think he is this great LB. I hate hearing that. I will say he has made plays but as I said it was the system. As far as his health and his family I wish him luck, but I will sure as hell not miss looking at his oversized melon playing for the Patsies. I just think he is a bum. So ya all can stick that in your pipe and give it to Ricky.

:fire:
Sour grapes...:shakeno:

fin-atic said:
Bruschi is at the top of my list for players I dislike the most.
But that is football, which is entertainment and has nothing to do with life.

As a man, a father, and a husband I feel for him and his family and I hope he makes a full recovery.

I live football and the Fins, but it's not life.

Keep it real.

Good luck Teddy,

Couldn't have said it any better myself.

DrAstroZoom said:
I'm sorry, but I have to disagree. Some things in sports are more important than competitive advantage. Bruschi is a great football player and character of the game firsat, and a Patriot second. I never, EVER wish for an untimely end to someone's career.
I'm with ya, Zoom. Although I did secretly wish that Peyton would break a finger on his throwing hand toward the end of the season...... ::sigh::

Guys were talking here at work saying that strokes could possibly be a side-effect of steroid use? Has anyone heard anything similiar in other athletes? Careful now.. Im not saying it IS because of them.. just mentioning a conversation of the possibility of it.

Canadianfishfan said:
Guys were talking here at work saying that strokes could possibly be a side-effect of steroid use? Has anyone heard anything similiar in other athletes? Careful now.. Im not saying it IS because of them.. just mentioning a conversation of the possibility of it.
He didn't look big enough to have been usiing steroids. See Boston...:)

Back
Top Bottom