Bruschi's cap figure -vs- Zach's | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bruschi's cap figure -vs- Zach's

Spray Mucus said:
again this thread is veering off like most do...

let me ask this question...

When was the last time a guy for the Dolphins deceded to do his own contract a huge paycut in order to help out the team?
I think Madison did last year thinking he will help whit the Surtain extension.

Spray Mucus said:
again this thread is veering off like most do...

let me ask this question...

When was the last time a guy for the Dolphins deceded to do his own contract a huge paycut in order to help out the team?

I hear ya....

Oh yea, JT and ZT RESTRUCTURE every year... but, I don't hear about them NOT getting the money in some way or another. Restructuring doesn't mean pay cut.

There's more than one player on this team enjoying the Gravy Train. It's time to start holding players accountable for success. As my boss would say, "what have you done for me lately?"

There comes a time when fans should stop romanticising the player's contracts. Stop justifying pay rates based on stats. Start rating them on Championships and victories.

How many AFC OR AFC East Championships did our great statistical Defense win us in the past 5+ years?

And before the haters come out spewing words of "if the offense would score" blah, blah, blah..... REALIZE WHY the offense didn't have money to get the elite players TO SCORE.

I'll lose no sleep if the Defense get's ripped apart and rebuilt. NO SLEEP.

It comes down to victories.... and frankly, we haven't been getting the big ones. The money has been paid and the results aren't there.

We lost a game to the BUNGULS on a Last Minute Drive..... THAT was the current state of events!

I ready for Coach Satan to start swinging the hatchett.

Minvardar said:
Would you mind posting those links? Since many scouts have said that, I am sure you could post a few.

So are you telling me he is a horrendous tackler because you watch him all the time? Wouldn't that mean you didn't watch the Dolphins play all that much?

Then you say he has incredible instincts and always seems to be in the right place at the right time but he is an average linebacker? Way to contradict yourself. Please proofread your stuff before you post it. Maybe then someone would consider your opinion.
No, I dont have any links, but I've seen it written several times. Several times each game he runs with a ball carrier and just tries to slap the ball out of his hands, which is ok if there are other defenders around, but not most of the time. Just because a player has great instincts doesn't make him great. And in case you're still wondering, I lived in Canton Mass from 93 to 2001, and had season tickets at Foxboro for three of those years. So yes, I have seen Bruschi play all the time. Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom