Bryant has not actually signed with the Bengals yet | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bryant has not actually signed with the Bengals yet

icelatte39

Nathaniel
Reaction score
I know a lot of you would be okay with the Bengals signing Bryant, but the report that he has signed a four year deal was actually false.

Just thought I'd let you know.

I'll post the link as a response seeing as i only have 19 posts under my belt and you need 20..

This should be fun! I'll start it off, I hope the FO snipes him from Cincy!

The money they paid him is ridiculous. I wouldnt want any part of that.

The part of me that had hope of us in any way addressing our WR spot has already died.

imo lets bring in Brandon Marshall he is well worth the #12 pick and is a top 3 wr imo even if we dont sign him we need to bring him in for a look :hump:

Marshall makes the most sense if we're going to go after a reciever. All the likely candidates are problem children...the only difference is Marshall is a known top 5 reciever in the league. We really don't need to replace our average recievers with other average recievers. Either go big or go home. Especially if they were planning on using the 1st to draft Dez Bryant it makes more sense to use it on Marshall who is a proven commodity and is older than Dez so more likely to grow up sooner.

Marshall makes the most sense if we're going to go after a reciever. All the likely candidates are problem children...the only difference is Marshall is a known top 5 reciever in the league. We really don't need to replace our average recievers with other average recievers. Either go big or go home. Especially if they were planning on using the 1st to draft Dez Bryant it makes more sense to use it on Marshall who is a proven commodity and is older than Dez so more likely to grow up sooner.

Amen :hi5:

Back
Top Bottom