Bryant has not actually signed with the Bengals yet | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bryant has not actually signed with the Bengals yet

People need to quit dreaming about Marshall...he's not coming to MIA.

Fact is, we need a number one receiver. Marshall is the only option left at this point besides looking through the draft. Besides, I would rather have a stuck up veteran who is going to make a play, rather than a ****y, already pre-madonna, money hungry, unproven rookie. If the Fins are seriously considering taking Dez with the 12th pick, I don't see why you just wouldn't spend that first pick on Brandon Marshall. While he may get pissed off occasionally, he will add a complete different dimension to this offense. We can't solve that problem this year with a rookie receiver. With the Dansby signing, we obviously want to compete this year. Signing Marshall is a no brainer.

Fact is, we need a number one receiver. Marshall is the only option left at this point besides looking through the draft. Besides, I would rather have a stuck up veteran who is going to make a play, rather than a ****y, already pre-madonna, money hungry, unproven rookie. If the Fins are seriously considering taking Dez with the 12th pick, I don't see why you just wouldn't spend that first pick on Brandon Marshall. While he may get pissed off occasionally, he will add a complete different dimension to this offense. We can't solve that problem this year with a rookie receiver. With the Dansby signing, we obviously want to compete this year. Signing Marshall is a no brainer.

i agree 100%

:deadhorse:

Back
Top Bottom