bryant johnson | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

bryant johnson

finfan292

SEASON TICKET HOLDER BABY
Reaction score
i would rather have him than javon walker. he showed last season he can play when boldin and fitzgerald were hurt.
what do you think?

Wilford definately has a better upside then Johnson. I love this sigining.

I want both. I'm greedy, but I don't know if you can have too many receivers and too much competition in camp.

Wilford is a better player. He is more physical, has better hands, gets more separation and has more upside.
If Wilford had a better QB and was in a passing offense his stats would far exceed Johnson's.

I think adding Johnson would really top off this free angency period.This guy has been buried behind Boldin and Fitzgerald. Our top 3 WR'S wouldn't look to bad with Johnson,Ginn,Wilford. I would take B. Johnson over Javon Walker any day of the week. I hope this happens.

Wilford is a better player. He is more physical, has better hands, gets more separation and has more upside.
If Wilford had a better QB and was in a passing offense his stats would far exceed Johnson's.

David Garrard is a pretty damn good Qb much better than any we have. So basically Wilford will be useless here since he needs a better Qb than Garrard lol. The getting more separation part is quite confusing. Johnson is a very good blend of speed, size and has had two pro bowlers in from of him. Very few people would look at Wilford as having more upside than Johnson, cheaper yes but not more upside.

Wilford can be Oronde Gadsden with better wheels.

David Garrard is a pretty damn good Qb much better than any we have. So basically Wilford will be useless here since he needs a better Qb than Garrard lol. The getting more separation part is quite confusing. Johnson is a very good blend of speed, size and has had two pro bowlers in from of him. Very few people would look at Wilford as having more upside than Johnson, cheaper yes but not more upside.

Not to mention Johnson is 26 (almost 27), Wilford is 29.

Absolutely.

Lets see, Wilford had David Gerrard, while Johnson had.....welll. Matt Leinart and a VERY old Kurt Warner:rolleyes:

Also, Bryant was behind two of the best WR's in the league, and still had very good numbers.

He will be one of the best FA aquisitions this year.

Dont get me wrong, I like Wilford, and our WR corps instantly got better, but to say he has "More upside" that his numbers would "Far exceed Johnson" and that he "Is a better player" are not accurate whatsover, and I wouldnt be surprised if our Front Office still goes after Johnson to be the starter over Wilford;)

Back
Top Bottom