Bryce Young? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bryce Young?

It’s not logical. You would have to suffer through the growing pains of a young QB with a team that’s ready to win now.
Worked for Seattle with Russell Wilson his first year. Don’t see why it wouldn’t for a #1 overall pick.

Bryce had a beautiful touchdown pass in his first preseason and tua didn’t even have a completion in his first preseason
Bryce had a TD pass in a pre-season game and that's supposed to signify something? Time for me to move on to hard liquor if I'm going to keep browsing Finheaven.

Just to remind people of the caliber of posters here:

I’ve been thinking about this recently.

I view patriot fans as one of the more level headed fan bases in the league and they all like Mac more than Tua And don’t think Tua will pan out.p as a franchise QB.

Hard to ignore the fact that Mac is 1/1 on pro bowl and playoffs while Tua is 0/2 on both.

Whats your opinion. If given the choice are you trading Tua for Mac straight up?

Signified he knows how do sling the football
I'm 100% positive there have been 100s of QBs who have thrown a TD pass in a pre-season game and went on to work in insurance. It signifies nothing. The year the Lions went 0-16 they went 4-0 in the preseason.

Watching tonight’s game has me thinking…

He’s still an unfinished project, but maybe we should trade Tua for him. Hear me out…

We’re obviously trying to leverage our “win now” window as much as it’ll possibly go, and with Tua due an extension soon, that window might be slamming to an ungraceful end sooner than we think.

Bryce, of course, presents a great solution; we could move Tua, and continue to build a fortress of a team, much in the same way Seattle did with Russell Wilson…as much as I like Tua, business is business, and I’d gladly sacrifice his role here if it meant more years of competition at a high level.

Bryce was the #1 pick for a reason…it’s definitely an avenue we should explore, IMO. It’d make getting Thomas more palatable for you Cap Concerners, and make getting Wilkins signed as a much easier endeavor.
dude

Back
Top Bottom