Bryce Young? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bryce Young?

At first I thought this post was stupid, but I kept reading…

It could be a good idea. Bryce young had more yards at Bama and was taken higher than Tua. That has to mean something?

Tua is good but we all know his ceiling is rookie mac jones. Bryce young threw a TD in his rookie preseason when tua didn’t even have a completion at that point by the end of his.

I’d do it
I read the first post then the 2nd post. Both were stupid as all hell.

I am out of this thread.
Over It Abandon Thread GIF

We might as well crown Alabama the national champion no matter who's behind center.

Who the **** cares? lmao

Bryce Young is smaller than Achane.

This is the stupidest idea I have ever seen on here. Im pretty sure crack or meth were involved in the formulation of this thread.
No **** Sherlock! I was responding to the guy who started the thread! But Tua ain’t exactly big either! Lol

Tua is 6 foot one not big but not small..and when was the last time the #1 pick won the super bowl?

Watching tonight’s game has me thinking…

He’s still an unfinished project, but maybe we should trade Tua for him. Hear me out…

We’re obviously trying to leverage our “win now” window as much as it’ll possibly go, and with Tua due an extension soon, that window might be slamming to an ungraceful end sooner than we think.

Bryce, of course, presents a great solution; we could move Tua, and continue to build a fortress of a team, much in the same way Seattle did with Russell Wilson…as much as I like Tua, business is business, and I’d gladly sacrifice his role here if it meant more years of competition at a high level.

Bryce was the #1 pick for a reason…it’s definitely an avenue we should explore, IMO. It’d make getting Thomas more palatable for you Cap Concerners, and make getting Wilkins signed as a much easier endeavor.
I think continuing to build around Tua and the progress he’s made in this offense seems like a far less risk proposition than trading for a guy who hasn’t taken a snap in a real NFL game. Why would the Dolphins start over at QB when it looks like they finally found one after so many years? There’s a reason a team like the Chiefs is willing to change their whole team around but pay Mahomes big time money. You pay a great QB and then build around him, not the other way around

this has to be the capper of all cappers, ive heard it all lol, jesus christ.

Watching tonight’s game has me thinking…

He’s still an unfinished project, but maybe we should trade Tua for him. Hear me out…

We’re obviously trying to leverage our “win now” window as much as it’ll possibly go, and with Tua due an extension soon, that window might be slamming to an ungraceful end sooner than we think.

Bryce, of course, presents a great solution; we could move Tua, and continue to build a fortress of a team, much in the same way Seattle did with Russell Wilson…as much as I like Tua, business is business, and I’d gladly sacrifice his role here if it meant more years of competition at a high level.

Bryce was the #1 pick for a reason…it’s definitely an avenue we should explore, IMO. It’d make getting Thomas more palatable for you Cap Concerners, and make getting Wilkins signed as a much easier endeavor.
FFS.

Just STOP.

Back
Top Bottom