BS Calls From the Pats Game | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

BS Calls From the Pats Game

Jimi

The World Is Yours
Reaction score
How is it that these losers always get every call? First of all it felt like all of our penalties came at the most inopportune times, while theres came at times that didnt make a difference. One specific call i remeber Incog being called holding on Haynesworth on a 1st down completion for like 25 yards where Hayneshworth was litterally falling over onto Incog and Incog tried to not get smashed.

But thats judgement. The play that really had me fuming was when they punted and we ended up with the ball on our own 2 yard line... When a Pats player CLEARLY touched the ball at the 6 or 7 and let it roll to the 2. How did no ref see this? How did no one on the Fins contest? That 5 yards can make or break a drive that close to your goalline.

Lastly i couldnt quite tell with this one, but it looked to me like Welker fumbled on that play he almost scored but NE got called holding. We could have declined the penalty and challenged, but we didnt even bother.

If anyone has any videos of these it would be awesome. Frusturating game!

Every single replay of Solder on Wake I saw a holding.

Lebatard had a stat about holdings been called on NE and it has absurd they just don´t call penalties on them.

A team that passes that much has to have more holding calls...

Incognito had two hand fulls of jersey on that play, that's why Haynesworth was falling over.

I backed up the DVR twice on the other two plays because I thought I saw the same thing, but after watching I thought both calls were correct.

On the turning point play where Henne missed Hartline in the fade on 4th and goal, there was a Patsy DB draped all over him and didn't even look back for the ball. Clearly pass interference. I won't even get into how many times I saw Nate Solder hold Cam Wake. One time, he literally sat on Wake. No calls.

Incognito also had a couple holds go uncalled. I thought the game was officiated well other than Solder should have had at least one more hold called on him. Nothing to complain about though.

On the turning point play where Henne missed Hartline in the fade on 4th and goal, there was a Patsy DB draped all over him and didn't even look back for the ball. Clearly pass interference. I won't even get into how many times I saw Nate Solder hold Cam Wake. One time, he literally sat on Wake. No calls.

There should've been two penalties on that play...one for pass interference and one for stupidity for the play call.

watching every fin game, their are many games where i am irate at some of the calls that are made, and in lots of cases they do effect the game in a certain way.

However, i got no problem with the way this game was officiated. we just got our assess handed to us plain and simple. refs had zero to do with it.

watching every fin game, their are many games where i am irate at some of the calls that are made, and in lots of cases they do effect the game in a certain way.

However, i got no problem with the way this game was officiated. we just got our assess handed to us plain and simple. refs had zero to do with it.

No doubt the patriots would have won regardless. But I did find the lack of holding calls on Solder to be frustrating.

The play that really had me fuming was when they punted and we ended up with the ball on our own 2 yard line... When a Pats player CLEARLY touched the ball at the 6 or 7 and let it roll to the 2. How did no ref see this? How did no one on the Fins contest?
I was thinking the same thing on that play. A bad job by the refs, and a bad job by the Dolphins for not challenging it. The defense played so poorly though, that all the missed calls would not have mattered anyway.

My God Miami!!! This type of thread and reaction is in poor taste. :ponder:

Take your lumps and move on. The only thing more idiotic to say
would be " The best team didn't win"

Dowling didn't do anything against the rules on that play; it was solid coverage. As far as Solder is concerned, i've seen "photo evidence" from phin fans on other forums, and there was only one play that looked like a blatant penalty where he tackled/fell on Wake.

If you guys are so upset about penalties, where is the outrage over the Phins DB's getting away with PI against Gronkowski several times? and if we want to complain about holding non-calls, Andre Carter and Albert Haynesworth should have each had at least 2 sacks.

Dowling didn't do anything against the rules on that play; it was solid coverage. As far as Solder is concerned, i've seen "photo evidence" from phin fans on other forums, and there was only one play that looked like a blatant penalty where he tackled/fell on Wake.

If you guys are so upset about penalties, where is the outrage over the Phins DB's getting away with PI against Gronkowski several times? and if we want to complain about holding non-calls, Andre Carter and Albert Haynesworth should have each had at least 2 sacks.

You can also add in not one, not two, but three questionable "catches" on the first drive by Miami.

SSDD

The non-holding calls on Solder were a factor. Brady historically doesn't play as well when he's hit early. Some of the Pats drives may have stalled had Wake been able to pressure or hit Brady.
However, that doesn't excuse the lack of push by the rest of the D-line. I think Dansby and Burnett much have been wearing Harry Potter's invisibilty cloak because I didn't even notice their presence in this game.

I won't even get into how many times I saw Nate Solder hold Cam Wake. One time, he literally sat on Wake. No calls.
The people I watch the game with always ask me why I get so worked up over the non-called holding penalties on Cam Wake. Last year they kept Wake from reaching 20sks. on the season. It is incredible how many of the officials refuse to call holding on the man defending him. Solder got away with at least 4 holds that I could see from the Sports bar I was at 2000 miles away. God knows how many actual holds he had. I know my friends think I am crazy and they tell me that all the stress is going to put me into a early grave, but these non-calls are driving me nuts.

Back
Top Bottom