BS Calls From the Pats Game | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

BS Calls From the Pats Game

Yeah I was laughing out loud when the announcers were praising Solder and using a highlight reel of him holding Wake. Wake was held numerous times as always.

While some calls on Solder were missed, we just didn't execute well enough to win.

We had a chance on the 1 yard line and blew it.

We had a chance to stop them with a long field, but we blew it when they got a 99 yard pass.

The only bad things I saw really were the punt where the ball hit the defender and they let him down it further down the field, and all the non calls on Solder holding Wake. All the Incognito calls were blatant holds.

You can also add in not one, not two, but three questionable "catches" on the first drive by Miami.

SSDD

The Marshall catch was good, the Fasano catch was good and what other one are you talking about? Your team is clearly better and in noway would I ever say that based on what I have seen in the past and thus far but there were numerous holding calls against Solder that were flat out not called. It was crazy.

(Watch the replays on those two catches...close but were catches)

I actually thought we had a lot of no-calls in our favor. There were a few missed holding calls on the pats, but I remember thinking on one play we were about to get slammed for pass interference and nothing happened.

I thought the game was called fairly well. One that hasn't been mentioned, and I bet nobody else noticed it, was on the play that gave us first and goal from the 10 (the time we didn't get a TD and threw that stupid fade to Hartline), the dolphin receiver (don't recall who it was), was tackled at the 9 yard line, possibly the 8 1/2 yard line. The ref's spotted the ball 10 yards from the goal line instead, and on the next play, Bess missed a TD by 1/2 a yard. If the ball were spotted properly, the next play is a TD. If you don't believe me, go back and watch it. I know... sour grapes, coulda shoulda woulda, but that one I just remembered for some reason. It's a game of inches.

Back
Top Bottom