BS Rotoworld Quote | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

BS Rotoworld Quote

It's likely that Sparano had success with Columbo 5 years ago in Dallas. Tony is giving him every opportunity to recapture his old form. Unfortunately the clock is ticking and time is being wasted waiting for the Columbo of old. Garner or Murtha are probably the best options. Garner looked great the season before last..

these geeks dont know what there taklin bout. just like finheaven. Columbo is not a turnstile. Ive seen worse situations in the past. Columbo does have great strength. If you notice his stiff *** body is still pushin people around. Am I saying he is great? No. Am I saying he stinks. Obviously no. Just because the mob says so does not make it so.

Would someone like to put of video to prove how bad he is? I would like to see it. You see, the media, lead on here by some people who think they are absolutely and expert, run with this crap.

With no thought as to the short offseason and limited playbook knowledge coming in.

Coumbo is stiff and is not bending. He also stays generally in front of his man. Did you see any sacks in last game? yeah, henne takes off now. Should have been doin that ages ago! Thanks Henning! You and Parsells can eat ESPN dog doo.

Colombo is horriable the Cowboys cut his *** and then have a rookie starting in his spot. Hes is horriable theres plenty of sites showing you how bad he is.

http://rotoworld.com/player/nfl/2492/marc-colombo

Fine, Colombo isnt that great. But Carey will be fine, Pouncey is going to be a stud, Incognito is a run-blocking mauler and Long, well hes, Long.

Colombo isnt that great? hes awful. Carey could be fine, but as of now he looks like ***. Pouncey is getting pushed around right now. Incognito, the same run blocking mauler that got 0 push in the interior of last years line? yea...you got one right, Long is well Long...

Colombo is horriable the Cowboys cut his *** and then have a rookie starting in his spot. Hes is horriable theres plenty of sites showing you how bad he is.

Might come as a surprise to you but top 10 1st rounders have been known to get starting spots every now and then.

Soooo....I'm failing to see where the BS is?

Is Colombo bad? Absolutely. Has Carey struggled? Yes. Has Pouncey been pushed around? I would suspect so being a rookie adjusting to the game. Is Jake Long solid? Definitely. Will defenses prey on the right side on the line? Duh.

Seems like a pretty fair and accurate assessment on Jason Cole's part.
Jason Cole didn't write or say that.

what are you seeing? I watched the first half five times now. The Oline obviously as a whole did very well together the other night.
I honestly haven't focused on Colombo, but have read countless reports about how stiff and immobile he is. If he's as big a liability as some fans and writers say he is, then why is he he starting?

Back
Top Bottom