BSU shows Saban "the liar" what loyalty is | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

BSU shows Saban "the liar" what loyalty is

good man. haha. but on the pay scale of things. do they get a truck load of money for winning that bowl game? maybe they all will get a raise?

but i definatley agree with you on all the loyalty points sir

I think the bowl money is where the 20% came from that got it to $168.000.00 Not bad money for us working people but if saban got 32 million he surely would have paid decent money to his OC. I would say loyalty cost him a significant raise but $ is not everything and in his case loyalty won out and that is refreshing. This is doulble true in light of Saban''s lack of. I would not want to have said about me what the likes of don shula said about saban for all the money in wayne's bank acct.

I think the bowl money is where the 20% came from that got it to $168.000.00 Not bad money for us working people but if saban got 32 million he surely would have paid decent money to his OC. I would say loyalty cost him a significant raise but $ is not everything and in his case loyalty won out and that is refreshing. This is doulble true in light of Saban''s lack of. I would not want to have said about me what the likes of don shula said about saban for all the money in wayne's bank acct.

agreed 100% !!! 'Specially publicly

That's freaking hiliarious. Boise State's coaching is infamous. Just ask Koetter.

I thought Jimbo Fisher was gonna be his man at Bama.

I'm not sure. I heard alot of his assistants at LSU didn't like him. There's a rumor that Fisher may be going to be OC at FSU....which is what scared off LA Tech when he interviewed for their head coaching job.

Back
Top Bottom