Bua for Safety | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bua for Safety

ckparrothead said:
You know, that ain't a half bad idea actually. I hear that St. Louis is moving Archuleta to free safety and moving my boy Pisa Tinoisamoa to strong safety. Damn I wish we would have used a 4th rounder to move up and grab him instead of just waiting for Eddie Moore to fall for us for no other reason other than that he was a linebacker and he was fast enough to fit our scheme.

A 2nd and a 4th for a SS is nuts.

LarryFinFan said:
Bua played S in college and wasn't there a thread on this subject earlier today ?? Some article somewhere had them looking at Bua as a S...but I forget...it's terrible getting old...
Yeah there was an article earlier today which had the the dolphins roster site with him switching to #22. Everybody asumed that they had already turned him in to a safety. Latter on the number mistake was corrected.

And by te way...i do like the idea of moving him to safety.

ckparrothead said:
Yeah Bua was definitely a college Safety. In the scheme with Jim Bates, his speed and tackling skills were coveted at linebacker, not in the secondary, but in Saban's schemes his tackling ability and attitude are now going to be coveted in the secondary.
and hes young too, another thing Saban wants, and loking at the speeds of the other rookies in the draft, Bua is def a good option to try for safety, especially wit the much needed tacking skills and attitude

Back
Top Bottom