Bua to SS | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bua to SS

cigar

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Bua is going to be moved to SS. Knight is a FA and we are thin there, but more importantly, Bua doesnt fit the scheme at LB. In the 3-4, he is far to undersized, and Saban would want to draft or bring in 3-4 LBs with pass rushing ability. Bua is a solid prospect that would be better suited to be a Lawyer Milloy type Safety. He has college experience at SS so the transition would be quite easy.

Sammy is too slow Bua may be Coy Wire revisited :shakeno: at safety. Special teamer...quite special, strong safety...not very safe.

You probably meant, Bua MAY be moved to SS.

Of course, he MAY be too slow to play S in the NFL.

Yeah, that 3-4 Saban has never run and never hinted at running is sure going to be awesome. :shakeno:

IF Bua is even on the team next year, he will be on special teams.

Just because he puts 1 good hit on a kick return against the RAMS, doesnt justify giving him a starting spot on next years roster.

Agua said:
Yeah, that 3-4 Saban has never run and never hinted at running is sure going to be awesome. :shakeno:
Thank you God! Some else around here who finally realizes that the 3-4 D is just a bunch of bull made up by some reporter to draw in readers for his column.

Someone starts a rumor Miami is going to 3-4 and it's taken as fact. This team isn't moving to a 3-4. Who're going to be the lineman? The team doesn't have the personel. Sammy Knight isn't used right. He should be around the LOS every play, not covering.

I read in the gazette we may try 8 linebackers and see how it goes.:shakeno:

Let the man give his press conference before we wildly speculate without any proof.

Bowl_Bound said:
Sammy is too slow Bua may be Coy Wire revisited :shakeno: at safety. Special teamer...quite special, strong safety...not very safe.

If Knight is so slow then why does he have more INT's than any FS or SS in the NFL since he joined the league. In fact, doesnt he have more than 95% of the CB's in the league too during that same span.
Why also does he have more big plays (Caused fumbles, Fumble recoveries, big stops, tackles, etc). The guy is a playmaker. Who doesn't get beat at DB in the NFL? Sammy Knight played better since Bates took over than any DB on our roster. Who on our roster has more INT's? Which DB has more tackles? Fumble recoveries? Caused Fumbles? Am I the only one that notices him knock an opposing player out of action almost every game? I counted 4 players knocked out for at least a play after Sammy banged them in our last 3 games.

Your line of thinking goes hand in hand with people that say Zach Thomas isn't a quality LB because he isn't tall.

Sammy Knight isn't going anywhere.

Agua said:
:up: Im keepin quiet. Ive posted numerous amount of times we dont have the personnel but some people dont want to listen and insist its coming..... i will believe it when I see it.

Petty Peons

I havent been wrong yet. Keep talking.

cigar said:
I havent been wrong yet. Keep talking.

That still doesnt mean you could have been right more than 22 times on this board.
:roflmao:

DOLFANMIKE said:
If Knight is so slow then why does he have more INT's than any FS or SS in the NFL since he joined the league. In fact, doesnt he have more than 95% of the CB's in the league too during that same span.
Why also does he have more big plays (Caused fumbles, Fumble recoveries, big stops, tackles, etc). The guy is a playmaker. Who doesn't get beat at DB in the NFL? Sammy Knight played better since Bates took over than any DB on our roster. Who on our roster has more INT's? Which DB has more tackles? Fumble recoveries? Caused Fumbles? Am I the only one that notices him knock an opposing player out of action almost every game? I counted 4 players knocked out for at least a play after Sammy banged them in our last 3 games.

Your line of thinking goes hand in hand with people that say Zach Thoams isn't a quality LB because he isn't tall.

Sammy Knight isn't going anywhere.

OK....
Stay in your shoes. I like Sammy A LOT!!! I was referring to those who have stated that he does not fit the system because he is too slow to cover well. I think he should be back, with a pay cut. Either way I cant see Bua at S because he is slower than Sammy. Y'know?

Back
Top Bottom