Bua to SS | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bua to SS

Bowl_Bound said:
OK....
Stay in your shoes. I like Sammy A LOT!!! I was referring to those who have stated that he does not fit the system because he is too slow to cover well. I think he should be back, with a pay cut. Either way I cant see Bua at S because he is slower than Sammy. Y'know?

Ok. I'll stay in my shoes. I really do get tired of hearing how "slow" Sammy is when he's making more plays than any SS or FS in the NFL over the time he's played. He's also as smart as they come and a quality person. We need both in Miami.

Bowl_Bound said:
OK....
Stay in your shoes. I like Sammy A LOT!!! I was referring to those who have stated that he does not fit the system because he is too slow to cover well. I think he should be back, with a pay cut. Either way I cant see Bua at S because he is slower than Sammy. Y'know?

How the flip do you know who's faster. Just stop talking.

I dont have many replies on this board either, but ive been reading it for a long time. But I do find it funny how somone with only 23 replies makes a comment that hes always right and for us to keep talking. Oh yah...you were the one that said nick saban would be introduced as our coach today. sorry bro i forgot.

DOLFANMIKE said:
Ok. I'll stay in my shoes. I really do get tired of hearing how "slow" Sammy is when he's making more plays than any SS or FS in the NFL over the time he's played. He's also as smart as they come and a quality person. We need both in Miami.
I think we havn't been playing to Knights strengths. In NO he seemed to get alot of his pick in zones or playing underneath in a robber type position. If I remember correctly I remember you saying that he would excel in a cover 4 type scheme, but I havn't noticed too much of that. I don't think he is the best man coverage guy, but if we can use him right he can be an asset to this team. But you must admit, he's not the fastest guy out there and I have to question the angles he takes on guys some plays, I don't think he helps himself with that.

cigar said:
I havent been wrong yet. Keep talking.
You're right about the 3-4.
I will compliment our impending change to a Wing-T scheme quite well.

If people are so sure we are going to run the 3-4, who is going to be out Nose Tackle??????

Either defense he chooses, I can't wait tooo see all of his changes he makes either way

Look, we're not running a goddamned 3-4. Anyone who thinks we are clearly has some serious reading comprehension problems.

Tony Bua, however, currently is too small to even be a 4-3 linebacker. He needs to put on weight, and he needs to show strength. If he cant, he's never going to be a linebacker.

He may very well be more suited to be a safety. He played safety in college.

We are not switching to the 3-4. I wish everyone would quit talking about a writer's hopes.

Bua is a natural SS. It's where he played at Arkansas. I never understood the move of him to OLB.

Back
Top Bottom