Buccaneers’ defense offers Jay Ajayi, Dolphins opportunity at an ideal start | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Buccaneers’ defense offers Jay Ajayi, Dolphins opportunity at an ideal start

One has to wonder if the deep ball from Cutler resulting in possible quick scores puts a less than stellar D on the field a lot more than we would like. They are already shallow on depth and could become an even bigger liability the longer they are on the field. I would hope that we can offset it with balanced run/pass playcalling. I really think the Tampa game comes down to who capitolizes on the turnover. I expect a few on both sides as the first few weeks are always sloppy ball. Here's to hoping Mr. G5 comes back with another Pick 6 flip. Lord knows we have missed it.

You're right. He's actually a good quarterback

What's the over under on how many motivational books on tape series will he binge on before the season's over?

My guess is so many that his mental conditioning backfires and he'll be having a conversation with Tony Robbins inside his head by the fourth quarter of game 1...How's that for a shot across the bow?

I remember last year the Dolphins defense made Kaep look like a hall of famer. Winston is similar to Kaep, he can run but might me less accurate.
If we don't have a solid game plan to contain Winston.... we are in trouble my friends...

Winston isn't like Kap, as he had 160 rushing yards all season, and Colin almost had that against us alone, almost 500 yards in 12 games. Winston is also slightly more accurate with 60% comp pct compared to 59 for Colin. Winston does throw more ints. They are honestly not similar at all.

This isn't an ideal opponent at all, as their defense will be improved if McCoy will be in there. With our o line haveing so little time playing together, and they have tough DT against our back to back up LG. I don't hate our WR match ups, but it's not a slam dunk either.

Did anyone see Channing Crowder roast Miko? It was pretty awesome. Told here if she had any talent she would have another job right now. He's my new hero.

It's a week one game. So, I expect a sloppy game to a degree. Could be a shootout or battle of field goals.

You would have to think Hargraves gets Parker. I hope they put Grimes on him, as Jay will have a field day.

Either one throw jump balls to dvp. They both play small on the boundary. They are gonna trust their technique which is very good but I wouldn't care. I'd climb the latter with dvp on em every time

I don't know who plays the slot in Tampa but that's a matchup juice has to murder.

Last edited:
You would have to think Hargraves gets Parker. I hope they put Grimes on him, as Jay will have a field day.

Like our scheme, the CB's are deployed by left and right usage. There are no individual match-ups or shadowing of specific receivers.

Back
Top Bottom