Bucky Brooks audio discussing Henne/ Breakout Year | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bucky Brooks audio discussing Henne/ Breakout Year

I think he said that last year as well. Too bad Robocop didn't deliver.

I think he said that last year as well. Too bad Robocop didn't deliver.

He discusses all the reasons why it didnt happen last year, also talks a lot about Marshall, Gates, D.Thomas and the FA running backs they will pursue, not all about Henne

I remember Marshall Faulk said last year that Henne was the real deal.. hmm.

I remember Marshall Faulk said last year that Henne was the real deal.. hmm.

again like i said, Brooks give an explanation of last years disappointment, this is a new year everyone needs to stop referring to last season its over and done with move on

Henne still did not have an offensive line, Henning, still no TE, no running, FG Sparano, and other factors. No QB could have had success in that offense. I'm not saying he's the real deal, but he has potential to be a good QB.

again like i said, Brooks give an explanation of last years disappointment, this is a new year everyone needs to stop referring to last season its over and done with move on

He can explain factors all he wants but Henne himself still showed bad signs of bad ball placement and horrible touch on deep throws.. until he corrects those no amount of talent on the team will make him good.

(I'll note I haven't listened to the podcast because it's almost 10 mins long so I'm just guessing what exactly it is he's explaining.. I'm guessing O-Line, running game, and Henning)

He can explain factors all he wants but Henne himself still showed bad signs of bad ball placement and horrible touch on deep throws.. until he corrects those no amount of talent on the team will make him good.

(I'll note I haven't listened to the podcast because it's almost 10 mins long so I'm just guessing what exactly it is he's explaining.. I'm guessing O-Line, running game, and Henning)

its definitely worth the 10 minutes

He discusses all the reasons why it didnt happen last year, also talks a lot about Marshall, Gates, D.Thomas and the FA running backs they will pursue, not all about Henne

did he discuss how our coach doesnt like going for big plays

Gotta agree about the stides Henne needs to make its just is he capable of making them. I think so if he is in the right situation in Miami. Really Henne is going to have to make it happen in spite of Tony S.

Please... 4 - 12 season all but guaranteed if Henne starts

With Henne last year, Miami won 7 games, and lost 4 games within 1 play in each of winning.

Miami this year will not have an OC that will take him out when he is on a streak passing, reaching the redzone in favor of the wildcat, even though the team can't run.

They will have more talent around Henne receiving, running, and blocking.

THe Defense will be better just with the addition of all the players that were not able to play last year, thanks to all the early season ending injuries.

But with Henne this year (Who reports have said, he has finally taken a leadership role this offseason), Miami will lose 3 more games then last year?

Henne's career may very well be over before it even started, but the hatred from Henne is just amazing.

As far as short to intermediate passes, No, his problem was actually overthinking, he placed the ball right more times then not, but waited that splitsecond more then he should have, giving defensive players a chance to jump the play (That comes with having little to no confidence in your abilities).

His deep ball does need some work, especially considering he has rare arm strength, his game should be more vertical, and with his armstrength, he should be able to drop balls quickly enough to the deep receiver, that DBs will have no time to recover or get help in coverage.

did he discuss how our coach doesnt like going for big plays

That is another problem, I have heard Sparano in games and in interviews, he has said many times he wants to see more TDs and not settle for FGs. If he wants more TDs, he better allow his team's offense to take more chances, or they will be in the same boat they were last year if the running game does not improve dramatically, and he will be out of a job.

Back
Top Bottom