Bucky Brooks' Potential First Round Surprises | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bucky Brooks' Potential First Round Surprises

I agree that he looks like a 3-4 OLB (as a best fit). He just looks better rushing the QB out of a 2-point stance, and he moves really well in space for a guy his size. Biggest concern I see is the one-year wonder issue, BUT he came to Louisville as a QB, so you might chalk it to just needing that time to develop. Very good athlete, very good player as a senior.

top 5 edge player for me...doesnt have the size to play a 43 de and hold up vs the run...good fluid athlete...good work senior bowl week and good tape...if we were a 34 team i'd target him at 50

the jets with their 2nd rounder should take a very hard look...absolutely wrecked fedorowicz one on one in 11 on 11 work senior bowl practice week...who some view as a very good in line tight end...i'm not among them

Bucannon is the real deal.. future pro bowl strong safety... When it comes to CB's Dennard> Fuller> Gilbert > Verrett> Roby

couldn't help but make the Revis- Dennard comparison when studying his film........ not saying he's going to be the best corner in the league.. but he will be a good one with at least a few trips to the pro bowl.. His physicality in press, ability to mirror receivers, and ball skills are very impressive. For those questioning athleticism... 11'2 in the broad jump at his pro day is INSANE

Back
Top Bottom