Bucs @ Dolphins On Network Now!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bucs @ Dolphins On Network Now!!!

First Drive, 2 pass competions, short to chambers, 3 and 2 , McMicheals catch and run. The rest was running and a pass interference on Chambers in the endzone.

Man the WFTV channel 4 guys are light years better than the Channel 8 Buc guys. Chris Miller and Jaws were absolutely horrible last night.

Plus the camera ppl for the Bucs were awful, they missed about 4 plays last night.

im watching the repaly... man CHAMBERS drops way too many balls... i just saw 3 in the last 4 mins...including a deep bomb from frerotte

FakeSpike13 said:
im watching the repaly... man CHAMBERS drops way too many balls... i just saw 3 in the last 4 mins...including a deep bomb from frerotte
The bomb from Frerotte was overthrown I thought, but Cambers usually would've made that catch.

Watching right now...I like what I`m seeing out of the R&R boys. Frerotte missed horribly on that deep ball to Boston, but CC dropped two in a span of a minute. Defense is looking solid, Madison is defending well, Junior is around the action, and of course Taylor is playing like...well Taylor. Nice pass coverage too by Jason on that 3rd down pass that fell incomplete.

Just started watching it, I like how active our defense is. People moving all over before the snap, and the blitzes are getting there. Im like the Crowder pick more and more every day also.

Oh great, I forget NFL Network switches announcers at halftime...now we get Chris Meyers and Jaworski for the second half!

DonShula84 said:
Just started watching it, I like how active our defense is. People moving all over before the snap, and the blitzes are getting there. Im like the Crowder pick more and more every day also.

Yes I have to agree. Crowder looks like he really understands the scheme and what is expected of him. If he continues developing along these lines I think he will be a dominant force in the future.

Goin` Deep said:
Oh great, I forget NFL Network switches announcers at halftime...now we get Chris Meyers and Jaworski for the second half!

they are horrible. absolutely horrible

MelbournePhin said:
they are horrible. absolutely horrible
How the hell did Jaworski end up doing Bucs games? I know he played for a lot of teams, but I`m pretty sure T.B wasn`t one of them. As for Meyers...go back to doing the prerace for NECKCAR.

Goin` Deep said:
How the hell did Jaworski end up doing Bucs games? I know he played for a lot of teams, but I`m pretty sure T.B wasn`t one of them. As for Meyers...go back to doing the prerace for NECKCAR.

hes been doing yuc preseason for a few years now. if you listen to him, it sounds like hes a buc fan. when hes on espn it sounds like hes an eagle fan.

Feeley's TD throw to Farmer with the blitz coming was perfect. Nice touch on the ball. Ive been avoiding the QB threads lately, but Feeley looks good.

Back
Top Bottom