Bucs @ Dolphins On Network Now!!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bucs @ Dolphins On Network Now!!!

Shaw did not play as much this game...Vickerson has ..

apparently passed Shaw for playing time. I did notice that. Looks like Shaw may not make the roster. Makes sense he wouldn't if you keep Vickerson and Wright. Wright looked much stronger tonite, taking on double teams etc. He should be better as he gets in shape.

Lee2000

J.R. Russell looks pretty good. If he is cut I would look..

at him as a 6th receiver. I like him and Hankton and the kid from Hawii from Jacksonville of the receivers I have seen from other teams. I do not expect either of the Jacksonville recevers to be available.

Lee2000

Lee2000 said:
at him as a 6th receiver. I like him and Hankton and the kid from Hawii from Jacksonville of the receivers I have seen from other teams. I do not expect either of the Jacksonville recevers to be available.

Lee2000

I was going to say the same thing about JR. He has great size, unfortunately, I think he claimed himself a spot on their roster tonight with his play.

Goin` Deep said:
How the hell did Jaworski end up doing Bucs games? I know he played for a lot of teams, but I`m pretty sure T.B wasn`t one of them. As for Meyers...go back to doing the prerace for NECKCAR.

Jaws has been doing the preseason games there for awhile. I remember when I was at FSU, I heard RJ a lot.

Back
Top Bottom