Bucs Fans on Ronnie... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bucs Fans on Ronnie...

they just dont wanna admit that ronnie's better and can actually stay healthy.Man i'm so glad we didnt draft caddy:D

Ronnie is a stud, get him a real QB and he could be a real monster.

dorsaroll156 said:
they just dont wanna admit that ronnie's better and can actually stay healthy.Man i'm so glad we didnt draft caddy:D

me too... its funny how the Bucs fans refuse to accept that he is a special player... straight denial...

LoL....... Almost all of them agreed that Ronnie needs to get the ball more, but there was of course.......ONE IDIOT!!!! who posted......."65 of those yards were on one carry. The other thirty came on 7 carries for a 2.33 ypc avg. Ronnie Brown will be a good all around RB but he is never going to be a stud RB like Holmes, Alexander or Tomlinson".

first of all I'd like to know what kind of math he was using because on my caculator 30 yards on 7 carries is 4.28 YPC. And to say Ronnie will "never" be a stud RB is just rediculous right now!!!

painnotpleasure said:
Last time I checked, 7 goes into 30 more than twice...

:lol: I know... the math they will use to help them sleep better at night... :rofl3: I quickly corrected him and didnt hear a word out of him after that...

Nasty

Typical negative reactions from other teams fans. If only the game would've been aired last night, Ronnie could have shown these guys that Caddy isnt the only stud rb from the draft.

Wow. You can tell that they're jealous. Trying to pick and choose which runs to count and such. It's childish.

Caps said:
Wow. You can tell that they're jealous. Trying to pick and choose which runs to count and such. It's childish.

Well, of course. But there were a lot of dolfans on here saying the same thing about Williams.

"Take away those 2 30-yard runs, and Caddy only had 65 yards on 30 carries."

I don't remember any exact quotes from those TB fans, but it's pretty funny how delusional they are.

"What durability problems? He's rushing 30 times a game! And he'd still be doing that, it he wasn't hurt! My gawd. Ur dumb."

Makes me wonder what dictionary they're using to define "Durability".

Joe Dolfan said:
Well, of course. But there were a lot of dolfans on here saying the same thing about Williams.

"Take away those 2 30-yard runs, and Caddy only had 65 yards on 30 carries."

True. I remember some of those people.

Difference is, take away the 65 yarder, and his average is still in the 4's.

Back
Top Bottom