Bucs Fans on Ronnie... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bucs Fans on Ronnie...

I hate it when people throw out long runs and we are guilty of it also when it happens against are D. It's like people think big runs are lucky or something. Isn't that what offenses are trying to do???? I ahet the whole, "well we gave up 200 yards rushing but 75 of it came on 1 big run and the other 125 was on 40 carries which is a 3.1 yard average," mentality. The fact is that big runs happen and it's not by accident or luck.

This bothers me almost as much as the, "AJ Feeley plays much better in games than in practice," statements, but thats neither here nor there.

One of the reasons I can't stand Bucs fans.

After the game last week I actually had a group of Bucs fans talking crap to me and some other Dolphin fans and they were actually saying "Guess we got the RIGHT running back out of Auburn"

Excuse me? I had to give it to them. I was like "Sorry, did he play today? Oh, but you're right, I heard he did a lot of damage today...in the weight room. If we wanted to pay a guy $15 million to ride the exercise bike all day, we would have taken Cadillac Williams"

Of course, like it would have with a lot of tampa fans, this nearly prompted a fight. I have nothing inherently against Tampa fans, but their enmity with Miami and Miami fans is so childish that I can hardly avoid hating them.

NEWS FLASH: Ronnie Brown has 540 yards and 3 TDs in 6 games. Cadillac Williams has 453 yards and 2 TDs in 6 games. How are they as PURE runners? Ronnie has 438 yards and 3 TDs on 91 carries (4.8 ypc), and Cadillac has 447 yards and 2 TDs on 99 carries (4.5 ypc).

I feel like flaming that CNNSI writer that declared Ronnie a bust after two games. Maybe tomorrow...

:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: at the guy who said 7 goes into 30 2.33 times

There seems to be one or two over there that dont have their heads lodged completely up an orifice. They discount Ronnies long run and then defend Caddy who if you take away his long runs would average 2 ypc. I almost registered there just to point out how stupid they were, but I would have gotten banned, it would have gotten deleted, and they would still be just as dumb. So instead Im going to download the clip of Ronnies run and pass it on to everyone I know. Heres to not being a Bucs fan:beerbang:

Um...didn't like half of Cadillacs yards come on large yardage gains? Since when are the NFL 'subtracting' Ronnies large gains when collating stats? If we did that for every player, Eric Dickerson never would've cracked 2000, Ricky wouldn'tve gone for 1800, LT wouldn't be a stud. I'm confused how they do that because large runs normally count. :confused:

HysterikiLL said:
Um...didn't like half of Cadillacs yards come on large yardage gains? Since when are the NFL 'subtracting' Ronnies large gains when collating stats? If we did that for every player, Eric Dickerson never would've cracked 2000, Ricky wouldn'tve gone for 1800, LT wouldn't be a stud. I'm confused how they do that because large runs normally count. :confused:
Yeah, Carnell had a 71 yard run. He has had five 20+ yard runs, and Ronnie had had four 20+ yard runs. You can't take away big runs from the stats.

Also, so far Ronnie has 102 yards receiving and Carnell has 6.

The way the league is going, I wouldn't be surprised if they threw a flag at a guy for gaining too much yardage :lol:

the last post on there. the dudes liek you need to support your team no one was there. i wa sliek wtf. that guy is a complete *******.

That Bucko40 guy is a serious ******, everyone of his posts make him seem pretty stupid.

ya... I'm alone overthere tryin to talk some sense into these Bucs fans... but most are just entirely too ignorant... :shakeno:

Nasty

Back
Top Bottom