Bucs Fans on Ronnie... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bucs Fans on Ronnie...

ckparrothead said:
One of the reasons I can't stand Bucs fans.

After the game last week I actually had a group of Bucs fans talking crap to me and some other Dolphin fans and they were actually saying "Guess we got the RIGHT running back out of Auburn"

Excuse me? I had to give it to them. I was like "Sorry, did he play today? Oh, but you're right, I heard he did a lot of damage today...in the weight room. If we wanted to pay a guy $15 million to ride the exercise bike all day, we would have taken Cadillac Williams"

Of course, like it would have with a lot of tampa fans, this nearly prompted a fight. I have nothing inherently against Tampa fans, but their enmity with Miami and Miami fans is so childish that I can hardly avoid hating them.

NEWS FLASH: Ronnie Brown has 540 yards and 3 TDs in 6 games. Cadillac Williams has 453 yards and 2 TDs in 6 games. How are they as PURE runners? Ronnie has 438 yards and 3 TDs on 91 carries (4.8 ypc), and Cadillac has 447 yards and 2 TDs on 99 carries (4.5 ypc).

I feel like flaming that CNNSI writer that declared Ronnie a bust after two games. Maybe tomorrow...
I had a stupid comment from a Bucs fan at the game also. The guy walked up beside me and yelled into the crowd: "Let us all take a moment and thank the Dolphins for coming down here today." I turned to him and said: "Miami is in the south. We came up, not down. Buy a map."

Nublar7 said:
I had a stupid comment from a Bucs fan at the game also. The guy walked up beside me and yelled into the crowd: "Let us all take a moment and thank the Dolphins for coming down here today." I turned to him and said: "Miami is in the south. We came up, not down. Buy a map."

:lol:

By the way... thanks for the hand over there... it was me vs. their entire board... :lol:

I have never had a problem with Tampon Gay ever...But now...This means war! :shotgun: Maybe I'll go over there posing as a fan of a team with a winning record! :D

CsonkaClone said:
I have never had a problem with Tampon Gay ever...But now...This means war! :shotgun: Maybe I'll go over there posing as a fan of a team with a winning record! :D

just dont go over there pretending to be a bears fan... you will stand no chance... (Benson) :rofl3:

Nasty said:
just dont go over there pretending to be a bears fan... you will stand no chance... :rofl3:

Hahaha! Yeah...I need to dig out my Peyton Manning jersey first. :D

all the big gains count in the ypc and always have! Even for Franco Harris, Tony Dorsett, Jim Brown, Mercury Morris, and Shaun Alexander etc!!!

Check this out from the thread on the Bucs site:

When asked what his opinion of Ronnie was...
The Future said:
Well he is good back but Caddy is still the better all around back, he hits the hole faster than anyone i have seen in a long. As for Ronnie he is faster than Caddy. Thats about all he has on him.

:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

dominizzo said:
LOOKS like POor benson has to wait a long time cuz Jones is doing a fine job

Bro... go read what this guy is saying over there! :eek::shakeno:absolutly rediculous.... Read like the page of the thread...

http://bbs.buccaneers.com/showthread.php?p=1797716#post1797716

Apparently to this Bucs fan, Caddy is a better RECEIVER and BLOCKER than Ronnie!! :rofl3::rofl3:

Back
Top Bottom