Bucs Game | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bucs Game

Bellson

Starter
Reaction score
how many are making the road trip to tampa for the game?? I'm heading up on Saturday to get ready for some nice tailgating action and hopefully watch our boys tear up ol' Tampa Bay while throwing back some "Big Buc" brewskies

Bellson said:
how many are making the road trip to tampa for the game?? I'm heading up on Saturday to get ready for some nice tailgating action and hopefully watch our boys tear up ol' Tampa Bay while throwing back some "Big Buc" brewskies
let me know where you all are going to be. i'm leaving at 7:30 from orlando ready to tailgate:drinkers: you know what i'm saying!!! lets have some fun and kick some bucs a$$$. i'm ready are you guys.

I'll for sure be there celebrating my 22nd B-day, while pounding down some "big bucs", and watching the Phins Own

i wanna make the trip but first i need a ticket if anyone can help me let me know!! thnx

I'm only driving over from Brandon, (20 minute drive) but me, my wife and my son have our tickets and will be representing the fish well. GO DOLPHINS!!!

I'll be there as always in my seats. Buc fans are decent to visiting teams. Unless they're just plain silly obnoxious drunks. Then all bets are off.

Nothing like an NFL Sunday. Food, fun, football. Gotta tailgate.
Go Bucs!

My friend (Buc's Fan) and I will be flying in from TX for the game. This will be a fun one, that's for sure!

Then 3 weeks after that, a friend (Pats Fan) and I will be flying in for that game.

These next few weeks will be fun!

yea krisko, ill be hitting up the pats game too... then attempt to hit up the jets game also

ill be there too, i have 4 seats, but none of them are together......if your looking for hotels, the holiday inn express, is only a quarter of a mile away from the stadium, its 3 star and only $72.

Heading up to tampa from miami

Ill be heading up to Tampa the night before the game. I dont have any extra tickets but if anyone wants to link up for some tailgating that would be great.

ronnieB said:
ill be there too, i have 4 seats, but none of them are together......if your looking for hotels, the holiday inn express, is only a quarter of a mile away from the stadium, its 3 star and only $72.

Just booked this hotel today... Can't beat the rate that close to the stadium...

Back
Top Bottom