Bucs Game | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bucs Game

Dolphinlife said:
Ill be heading up to Tampa the night before the game. I dont have any extra tickets but if anyone wants to link up for some tailgating that would be great.

Theres going to be about 15 of us........not all fin fans but more than half, i wish i knew raymond james stadium so i could say where ill be........dolfans need to stick together.

Cleat said:
Buc fans are decent to visiting teams. Unless they're just plain silly obnoxious drunks. Then all bets are off.

Nothing like an NFL Sunday. Food, fun, football. Gotta tailgate.
Go Bucs!

Good post, nice to hear it!

Madman29 said:
i wanna make the trip but first i need a ticket if anyone can help me let me know!! thnx
i have 1 xtra ticket and i'll be at the stadium at 9am ready to tailgate. i'm coming from orlando. let me know if u want my xtra ticket.

Dolphins561 said:
I'm there! With the Dolph-Van, and if any Bucs fans trash it, oh boy will there be **** to pay!!!!!!

Buc fans are not like that. At least the real Buc fans arent. You get hoodlums everywhere especially in big Citys... but Buc fans wont care... hell... they'll probably party with ya! lol

Good luck guys and welcome to our stadium. Its one of the best experiences in the league to come to "One Buc Place" and you will enjoy yourself!!!!

Hey Madmike

Ill be driving up from Miami to see the bucs vs phins. I might need an extra ticket. Ill know within a day. I am a huge fan and would like to tailgate as well. Im in the military so I got stationed in Miami so i could have season tickets. Well i got season tickets down in Miami. Before the season when i bought my one individual ticket i didnt know that one of my buddies might want to go. Normally my fiancee goes with me but i knew she would be gone that weekend. Well i have one ticket and i have a friend that is deciding if he wants to go or not. Also if you have any hotels that you recommend or if you want to tailgate either way. GO PHINS

Ill be driving up from Miami to see the bucs vs phins. I might need an extra ticket. Ill know within a day. I am a huge fan and would like to tailgate as well. Im in the military so I got stationed in Miami so i could have season tickets. Well i got season tickets down in Miami. Before the season when i bought my one individual ticket i didnt know that one of my buddies might want to go. Normally my fiancee goes with me but i knew she would be gone that weekend. Well i have one ticket and i have a friend that is deciding if he wants to go or not. Also if you have any hotels that you recommend or if you want to tailgate either way. GO PHINS

Yes, I will be there!!! Although for me, I will be sitting on The bucs side, section 109!!! Let me know where you guys are meeting up because I want to tailgate with some FINS FANS!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm heading over to Tampa on Friday. I don't have my tickets yet, but I'll find some outside the stadium on game day. I can't wait, this is a HUGE game for both teams coming off a loss.....

PHINZ RULE!!!

Turns out I might have an xtra ticket.. my wife is wavering on if she's going to go or not.. i'll know better by Friday morning.. i'll keep all interested informed..

Me and my buddies scored some club tickets at face value! Sorry no extras but I'll give some info on tailgating...
There is a place on Himes Ave. right next to the stadium called the Brew Crew. Basically it's some guys that rent a house there park a couple beer trucks and have some food catered. It's like $10/head to get in but you can drink all you want. I know some of the guys that sponsor it I'll try to get some more specifics and post. It's pretty cool, the beer is cheap you can load up before getting dinged at the stadium for $6/8 a pop.

lotion said:
Me and my buddies scored some club tickets at face value!

It's easy to find club seats at face value. But those are like $200 a ticket. I hope most Dolphin fans are sitting the club section. The bucs fans in that area are lame.

$135 actually. It's the only game I'll be going to this year so I'm like WTF. The bucs are still orange and white on the inside, I like rubbing that in when I go to rayjay. I can't think of another team that COMPLETELY changed their uniforms without moving to another city to try and forget about their largely mediocre existence. Gruden's already popped the tires on his Caddy not even 4 games into the season, without him they are a marginal offensive team. Can't wait to unleash our D on them.

Bucalicious said:
Buc fans are not like that. At least the real Buc fans arent. You get hoodlums everywhere especially in big Citys... but Buc fans wont care... hell... they'll probably party with ya! lol

Good luck guys and welcome to our stadium. Its one of the best experiences in the league to come to "One Buc Place" and you will enjoy yourself!!!!
Well said, I was going to say the same thing, Buc fans tend to have a good class about them and will most likely get a kick out of that van.. good job by the way.!! now if you were taking a road trip to oakland I would say goodbye to the van because they would tip it over and light it on fire..:lol:

GO BUCS!!

Back
Top Bottom