Bucs Game | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bucs Game

lotion said:
The bucs are still orange and white on the inside, I like rubbing that in when I go to rayjay. I can't think of another team that COMPLETELY changed their uniforms without moving to another city to try and forget about their largely mediocre existence.

Alot of us are proud of those old uniforms. I know I am. I'm not sure if talking about those orange and white uniforms is "rubbing it in". Only Buc fans who recently jumped on the bandwagon would be offended by that. I personally wish the Bucs would wear the throwbacks at least once a year.

Those old uniforms were awesome!!!!

madmike said:
i have 1 xtra ticket and i'll be at the stadium at 9am ready to tailgate. i'm coming from orlando. let me know if u want my xtra ticket.

yea i def interested in buying your extra ticket just tell me how much thnx

Dolphinlife said:
Ill be driving up from Miami to see the bucs vs phins. I might need an extra ticket. Ill know within a day. I am a huge fan and would like to tailgate as well. Im in the military so I got stationed in Miami so i could have season tickets. Well i got season tickets down in Miami. Before the season when i bought my one individual ticket i didnt know that one of my buddies might want to go. Normally my fiancee goes with me but i knew she would be gone that weekend. Well i have one ticket and i have a friend that is deciding if he wants to go or not. Also if you have any hotels that you recommend or if you want to tailgate either way. GO PHINS
let me know asap if u can,cause madman29 might want that ticket also,i paid $72 cause i bought it thru ticketmaster,with fee's and surcharges. don't know buc stadium very well but i am looking 4 a place to party b4 the game!!!!!!!

BucGuy said:
Alot of us are proud of those old uniforms. I know I am. I'm not sure if talking about those orange and white uniforms is "rubbing it in". Only Buc fans who recently jumped on the bandwagon would be offended by that. I personally wish the Bucs would wear the throwbacks at least once a year.

Those old uniforms were awesome!!!!

They were gross as was the team back in the "old days" and brings back bad memories for Bucs fans. However be glad for the new uniforms, they are the sharpest in the league (next to the Dolphins of course)............;)

I'll be coming down from Canada and am staying at the Days Inn on 2522 North Dale Mabry. If anyone wants to get together for pregame beverages I'm in!!!! I'm going to the Chiefs game as well - need people to party with!!

Let me know....ASAP

My flight leaves tomorrow morning!

Budman

Bump :D

My friend and I could also use a ride to Ft. Lauderdale on the Monday.

Can anyone help us out? It could be a long taxi ride.... :(

Please let me know....

Budman

Well ill be tailgating and i sent you a message im pretty sure my buddy wants to come but i will be on here tonight with a definite answer for sure because im leaving tomorrow morning for tampa

Back
Top Bottom