Bucs ruining our slim hopes | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bucs ruining our slim hopes

Aqua4Ever04

Active Roster
Reaction score
The patsies are up 14-0 and if you have been watching the game, TBs offense is about as effective as Speilman and Wanny putting together a football team

I know, they look like crap. 3rd and 8, do they get it? YEA! They got it, nice. Cmon Bucs score here.

EDIT: They Fumbled, GAME OVER.

21-0... Cadillac is non existent, this is horrible. Why isn't Brian Kelly playing?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Tampa looks like a peewee team out there. God I hate rooting for them. Our playoff chances are over in another 30 mins. of football. :fire:

I dont think any of us have the answers. If the Bucs come out like a 9-4 team for the 2nd half, they can still come back, I believe.

Well You know tampa D is playing well the O cannot execute so Our only hope is Pittsburgh to lose out cuz San diego and the Chiefs aint makin the playoffs

looks like our playoff hopes rest on Pit, San diego, and Kansas City...we need some sort of miracle to make it

the dolphins playoff chances are gone......the bucs offense isnt good enough to come back unfortunatly. Not with simms playing

BringBackBerlin said:
I dunno about you but that sure doesn't look like an offensive ROY to me

Neither would Ronnie Brown. The Bucs' offensive line, to put in frankly, has been abysmal today. That, and the Pats' front 7 is healthy once again.

Back
Top Bottom