Bucs ruining our slim hopes | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bucs ruining our slim hopes

unifiedtheory said:
The Pat's front 7 is healthy again.

theory,

Great observation.

Strong play by the front 7 can cover for the weakness of the other 4. ;)

get it straight, the Bucs aren't ruining anything. WE ruined our chances by not winning more games.

Shewwwwwwww.....Im glad we got Ronnie brown and not cadalic williams

How's benson up in chiciago....Wasnt he injured or something like that?

cnc66 said:
get it straight, the Bucs aren't ruining anything. WE ruined our chances by not winning more games.

well obviously if any team won 12 games they'd be in. but correct me if im wrong, but doesnt a TB win keep our division hopes alive?

WestVirginiaFan said:

Again, none of this is Williams' fault. Blocking has been abysmal all day, and no holes have been opened. I know you all like to think Ronnie Brown is Superman, but the Patriots, at home, in December, are just damn near impossible to beat.

WestVirginiaFan said:

The top-5 rookie class has been highly unfortunate this year...
Benson is injured currently
Cadillac got injured
Braylon Edwards on IR
Alex Smith sucks (a sucky team will make you suck, no doubt)

then there's Ronnie Brown :dolphins:

Riftur said:
the dolphins playoff chances are gone......the bucs offense isnt good enough to come back unfortunatly. Not with simms playing

No kidding, after watching Chris Simms career here at Texas, he absolutely sucks when the big game is on the line. He just falls apart when he needs to perform in big games. People picking TB to win at Foxboro must never have watched him play football ever... He sucks out loud.:goof:

Grumpy said:
No kidding, after watching Chris Simms career here at Texas, he absolutely sucks when the big game is on the line. He just falls apart when he needs to perform in big games. People picking TB to win at Foxboro must never have watched him play football ever... He sucks out loud.:goof:

Simms hasn't played bad today. Again, hard to do anything when you are consistantly under pressure. This game falls on the Bucs' offensive line, simple as that.

I ddnt expect the Bucs to beat the Pats at home in the late season regardless of all of their injuries.

Its about time we kill off all of the playoff talk for the Dolphins.We dont deserve to be in it and even if we squeak through we wont get far.

Next year we will deserve it.

Dropped pass, but it's Simms' fault, right? This team is just putrid in all phases of the game today.

I feel like i am watching the dolphins OL from last year

CrunchTime said:
I ddnt expect the Bucs to beat the Pats at home in the late season regardless of all of their injuries.

Its about time we kill off all of the playoff talk for the Dolphins.We dont deserve to be in it and even if we squeak through we wont get far.

Next year we will deserve it.

I dunno about deserving it, but I think we'll EARN it. Heck we'll probably even give NE a serious run for it money in the division. I honestly think we've got a great chance to win it.....IF, of course, we upgrade the most important, our biggest glaring weakness, QUARTERBACK. Although, I must say Gus has done a decent job in the past couple weeks. Maybe we can keep him around for back up duty and to tutor an up-and-comer.

CalDolFan10x14 said:
I dunno about deserving it, but I think we'll EARN it. Heck we'll probably even give NE a serious run for it money in the division. I honestly think we've got a great chance to win it.....IF, of course, we upgrade the most important, our biggest glaring weakness, QUARTERBACK. Although, I must say Gus has done a decent job in the past couple weeks. Maybe we can keep him around for back up duty and to tutor an up-and-comer.

I agree.Gus has done a decent job and will improve with a better OL.However we all know he is not the answer.Hopefully we draft a prospect and gets some decent competition from some FAs.

Back
Top Bottom