Buddwalk Challenges DarkMistress | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Buddwalk Challenges DarkMistress

Someone PM me when I'm a judge in these things or IM me on AIM. I rarely am even on FinHeaven. I very rarely skim through threads like I'm doing right now.

Just a heads up.

darkmistress said:
that's right mister... careful who you challenge to don the tap shoes :yes:

erm which person of awesomely greatness is willing to share some of their time to and have our entries pm'd to them? :pray:

I just finished up my entry if you want you can pm it to me and i'll post em :wink: :wink: :wink:

Entry 1:
clear.gif

Entry 2:
clear.gif

Buddwalk said:
doesnt matter you'll kill me anyway...:nono:

not necessarily... :wink:

You've been doing heaps of great work lately and this round is no exception... again very nice :up:

Im goona sleep on this one and post my thoughts in the morning...

main reason both were really good and the main reason is to make you guys sweet! o btw im a Large...(dolphin jerseys) and i dont have a Taylor jersey ***hint hint***:chuckle:

darkmistress said:
not necessarily... :wink:

You've been doing heaps of great work lately and this round is no exception... again very nice :up:

yup switching over from gimp to psp9 helped alot but switching from psp9 to photoshop has been the best thing i've done :yes:

Jt0323 said:

main reason both were really good and the main reason is to make you guys sweet! o btw im a Large...(dolphin jerseys) and i dont have a Taylor jersey ***hint hint***:chuckle:

I'll give you my fiedler jersey :chuckle:

Buddwalk said:
yup switching over from gimp to psp9 helped alot but switching from psp9 to photoshop has been the best thing i've done :yes:

for me switching from paint to Photoshop 7 to PhotoImpression 4 to paint to gimp to Photoshop 7 then to Photoshop CS2 has been the best thing for me!:lol:

Jt0323 said:

I just got a ladies Brown jersey... will that do? j/k I'd never give that away you can have my Madison one though :yes:

Buddwalk said:

I had to use gimp the other day and well I just ended up searching through all my old cds for the entire day just to find my old PS 6 :chuckle:

darkmistress said:
I just got a ladies Brown jersey... will that do? j/k I'd never give that away you can have my Madison one though :yes:
fine...budd gives me his Fielder and you give me madison...when i asked for a taylor one...fine...just fine...

my vote gose to image number 3....

Back
Top Bottom