Buddwalk Challenges DarkMistress | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Buddwalk Challenges DarkMistress

Jt0323 said:
fine...budd gives me his Fielder and you give me madison...when i asked for a taylor one...fine...just fine...

my vote gose to image number 3....

fine then I'll take my madison back... a Fiedler jersey should equal instant victory for me j/k :chuckle:

darkmistress said:
I had to use gimp the other day and well I just ended up searching through all my old cds for the entire day just to find my old PS 6 :chuckle:

:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

im gonna go with 1

2 looks pretty cool, but its kinda simple, n graphics wise i think 1 is better

i really like both...both were really really good... im going to have to go with 2. The main reason was everything i liked about it. I liked the style of it and i loved the lens flair... i think both were very very good.
1-4.5/5
2-4.6/5
it was that close
this was the hardest comp i had to choose from...really was

Entry 1
clear.gif
http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/2196/morrisonproject2ew4.jpg
Entry 2:
clear.gif
http://img82.imageshack.us/img82/3439/foyefinjl5.jpg

posting again for people to see :wink: :wink: :wink:

This is taking me some thinking time. Could be the hardest challenge to judge like jt said. Both of youdid great work this time :yes:

Positives: I like the background on this looks good. I also like the player render. His lighting looks great on this background, really good job with that. Text is also a good color. Good choice of pic.
Negatives: Not a big deal, but I'm not positive I like the 3 and the 5.
Overall: 4.7/5

Positives: The Timberwolves logo looks great for this type of sig. Great job with the text cause it looks great. I like the idea of the swoosh by the ball.
Negatives: I think tha ball swoosh would look better if it was orange. Something just looks a little off with it. I think it would also look a little better if a jersey switch was done, even though I'm sure it would have been hard.
Overall: 4.5/5

My vote goes to entry 1. I like the blending and think the color scheme is very nice.

Both are great. Entry 1 is my choice though.

congrats Budd... :yes:

In my defense (cause I lost and I have to clarify) there is no lens flare on mine for those who voted against it because of it :tsk: I did an orange swoosh first and it looked dull and stupid I was going for the "he's on fire" type thing with a heated metal hint to the ball and a jersey switch to what? He's wearing a timberwolves shirt :chuckle:

to be honest I'm surprised imo this was one of my best sigs in a long while :yes:

(btw Jt your taylor jersey is in the mail :chuckle: )

Back
Top Bottom