Rematch time baby...:wink: :wink: :wink:

Speculations
Type - NFL WR
Size - 400x125
No K limit
No Animation
Due - 1 day after acceptance

Judges will be DM, Mindwarp, and 2k5

btw mine is finished and when someone posts in here of who we can send these too I will do that :wink: :wink: :wink:

Where was the first match shown I missed the work! I really wanted to see who won!

wazzy said:
Where was the first match shown I missed the work! I really wanted to see who won!

it's in the jt challenges budd thread :wink:

Can anybody be the person that we can pm the sigs too...I know the answer did it last time not sure if he can again though

darkmistress said:
it's in the jt challenges budd thread :wink:

Thanks I feel like a bit of an idiot but I was using the main page and was to lazy to switch over the graphics also I remember in the last thread that someone was talking about making a seperate thread to show the pictures! I could be wrong or misread and If I am well it doesn't matter to much because I already look dumb! :goof:

Good work Budd and JT!

Buddwalk said:
Can anybody be the person that we can pm the sigs too...I know the answer did it last time not sure if he can again though

ya you can send 'em to me

DM were not going to send them to you because your a judge...we want you decision to be 100% fair and not biased based on me or jt :wink: :wink: :wink:

We'll send them to theanswer

Mindwarp said:
why do you pick the specs? when JT challenged you he let you pick the specs, shouldn't you let him pick?

actually its a choice...I could of let him pick the specs but I decided to since he beat me :wink: :wink: :wink:

Buddwalk said:
DM were not going to send them to you because your a judge...we want you decision to be 100% fair and not biased based on me or jt :wink: :wink: :wink:

We'll send them to theanswer

ok but I knew who's were who's for the lst one and it didn't make a diff :yes:

darkmistress said:
ok but I knew who's were who's for the lst one and it didn't make a diff :yes:

true...and I know how you knew too :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

You'll like mine alot this round DM :yes:

Back
Top Bottom