Buddwalk challenges JT0323 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Buddwalk challenges JT0323

Buddwalk said:
true...and I know how you knew too :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

You'll like mine alot this round DM :yes:

how did I know?

btw that LT one you did would have gotten my vote had you used that one instead :chuckle:

darkmistress said:
oh and do you want me to do the whole pros and cons thingy again?

yeah that would be nice...I knew because if you right click on the image you could see jt hosted his at google...I told him to do imageshack this time :wink: :wink: :wink:

Buddwalk said:
yeah that would be nice...I knew because if you right click on the image you could see jt hosted his at google...I told him to do imageshack this time :wink: :wink: :wink:

lol that's not how I knew :chuckle: jt posted his earlier then deleted it :evilmod:

Buddwalk said:
:tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum:
yeah...cause i thought u were done...then right after it was posted u said ur goona trash it so i deleted the message

done...1 problem...idk what version i like better
ill-1.gif

dolphinfan2k5 said:
:confused:
if you give my your password ill post which one is better for you...you sleep...you need it....look at you...your a mess...i think its better if you give me your password and rest...dont worry...ill be fair...
:evilmod:

Jt0323 said:
if you give my your password ill post which one is better for you...you sleep...you need it....look at you...your a mess...i think its better if you give me your password and rest...dont worry...ill be fair...
:evilmod:
Just post it I want to go to bed :oldman:

Back
Top Bottom