Buddwalk challenges JT0323 | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Buddwalk challenges JT0323

I liked budds better too...Congrats Budd and i do see a Jt vs Budd III in the future!

great job both of you...btw Budd I think that is the best sig. you've ever done that I've seen, truly awesome job man...:clap:

In_Flames said:
great job both of you...btw Budd I think that is the best sig. you've ever done that I've seen, truly awesome job man...:clap:

thx bro me too....thx for all that voted for me gotta update my battle record in my sig now and a jt vs budd round III will definitely be coming to a theatre near you :wink: :wink: :wink:

Yeah I rushed my rudi one took bout 10-15 minutes total on it, and just turned it in...The marvin one I took over an hour messed with a bunch of stuff and got something I liked :D

Buddwalk said:
thx bro me too....thx for all that voted for me gotta update my battle record in my sig now and a jt vs budd round III will definitely be coming to a theatre near you :wink: :wink: :wink:

Yeah I rushed my rudi one took bout 10-15 minutes total on it, and just turned it in...The marvin one I took over an hour messed with a bunch of stuff and got something I liked :D
next time im picking the stipulations!

i like buds but i think if there was only one pic of chad and u moved the bengals logo to the left side more like where the pic of chad use to be i think it would have looked better but great job to both of u

Back
Top Bottom