Buddy Ryan new DC? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Buddy Ryan new DC?

67 stangman

Phin Fan 4 Life
Reaction score
Hey don't shoot the messanger, but a guy on the Sun Sentinel's chat room said that ESPN reported that Budd3. espn is reporting that Buddy Ryan will be the fins defensive coordinator this was the post.
Submitted by: zinkjo
10:46 AM EST, Feb 26, 2005y Ryan will be the new DC. I turned on ESPN, haven't seen or read any thing. Like I said, the only thing I have seen is a post on another chat.

Could you give me some info on him?

Buddy Ryan is a great defensive mind, but made a head coach. He has coached for a few teams, including a miserable stint with the Cardinals (right?) as HC.

I think he's a defensive genius, but he is not really the type I see to fit into Saban's system. But who knows?

Dudeman said:
dont you know who Buddy Ryan is?

THE Buddy Ryan?

Opps i forgot about him for a min :stooges:

Buddy Ryan was the master mind behind the Bears D in the 80's. Didn't have a lot of luck as a HC, but always had awesome D's where ever he went. Has been out of the game a while now though!

Wow, this is taking rumor to a whole new level. Who will be next?

Bill Arnsparger?

He was in his early 60's when he coached the Iggles...he must be close to 100 now ?? But, if it is true, (realistically he must be in his upper 60's at least), he could be a stop-gap for a year until Saban gets the guy he really wants...???...

Lesson #1: NEVER believe anything written in the Sun-Sentinal boards. That place has some of the biggest bunch of idiots I've ever seen. I'll believe it when it's posted elsewhere.

SunSentinel's chat room...your better off listening to a chimp.

I can't picture him coming out of retirement. He breeds horses, and they don't talk back, lol.

He's a great defensive mind though.

Ya me either, that's why I posted with caution! The only reason I actually posted it is because he said ESPN was reporting it. I didn't see any more sarcastic posts from him, so I thought what the hay!

fin-atic said:
Wow, this is taking rumor to a whole new level. Who will be next?

Bill Arnsparger?
Yeah, we are going to sign both of them and let them challenge Bell & Bua for the starting Safety positions :roflmao:

Back
Top Bottom