Buffalo Bills | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Buffalo Bills

Kind of like you guys did in 2012? Are you happy with Tannehill?

I doubt Luck or RG3 could have made a natural #3 receiver (usually attracting the #1CB coverages- espec w/Leggo MyEggo as a running mate) into a 1000 yard producer. What's not to like?

Kind of like you guys did in 2012? Are you happy with Tannehill?

why is the guy even on here? but seriously I couldn't be any happier. 12 tds only 13 ints with the worst cast of receivers and tight ends in the league... he wasn't as polished as luck rg3 or wilson because he started half the games in college.. only 19.. he is a tremendous athlete he was a record setting WR at A&M and in NCAA 10 he is an impact player at wide receiver hahah... wait till he gets some weapons around him... dude has franchise qb written all over him and anyone who disagrees is a ****ing moron... nassib has to weird of a throwing motion for me to even take him in the top 3 rounds.. enjoy battling the jets for 4th place!!!

why is the guy even on here? but seriously I couldn't be any happier. 12 tds only 13 ints with the worst cast of receivers and tight ends in the league... he wasn't as polished as luck rg3 or wilson because he started half the games in college.. only 19.. he is a tremendous athlete he was a record setting WR at A&M and in NCAA 10 he is an impact player at wide receiver hahah... wait till he gets some weapons around him... dude has franchise qb written all over him and anyone who disagrees is a ****ing moron... nassib has to weird of a throwing motion for me to even take him in the top 3 rounds.. enjoy battling the jets for 4th place!!!

I figured you were happy with Tannehill, but he was a reach at the time. Turns out he may have been worth the pick. QB's are hard to rate. Im not a big Nassib fan, but everything points to him. I mean the coach, the OC, and even the agent he hired yesterday is from Buffalo. I hope we are able to get him in the 2nd, or maybe trading back in the 1st.

that is an ignorant statement simply because they are both black qbs from WVU... their playing styles aren't even close to being similar
Has nothing to do with them being black, its just there both crappy qb's from WVU.

I figured you were happy with Tannehill, but he was a reach at the time. Turns out he may have been worth the pick. QB's are hard to rate. Im not a big Nassib fan, but everything points to him. I mean the coach, the OC, and even the agent he hired yesterday is from Buffalo. I hope we are able to get him in the 2nd, or maybe trading back in the 1st.
I hope it works out for you guys. When it comes to a QB, if he is your guy then it's not necessarily a reach.

Has nothing to do with them being black, its just there both crappy qb's from WVU.

I don't like Smith because I think he's a system QB who put up big numbers because of it ... a collegiate version of the San Fran's QB du jour. I've seen him 2 or 3 times this year, and he just didn't impress me.

I don't like Nassib in the first round, but if he's there in the second and the Bills don't draft a QB at 8, I'd be okay with him being taken then.

I like him and think he'll be sh.t hot. It's not like it was in the past if you draft a QB in first and he a bust your screwed for years. If you miss its small money now but a 1st round draft pick lose.

This isnt like the Sanchez pick...and you'll be stuck with 17mil a year.

Back
Top Bottom