Buffalo v. New Orleans, who'll see it? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Buffalo v. New Orleans, who'll see it?

JoeRobStad4ever

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I won't be getting that game where I'm at, but I was wondering if any of you all will be watching it to scout the Bills out. It would be great to get a breakdown of these guys before we play them so we can know what should be exploited and who we need to watch out for and/or contain. i'm not just talking about the playmakers, but also who are the movers and shifters on the front lines as well. So who will be scouting these guys for us?

i will be watching the game on sunday ticket. if i can get time i will post my opinions on the bills positives and negatives.

Sunday Ticket baby! I'll be swtiching back between the Bills-Saints and Chargers-Patriots, and then Jets-Ravens afterwards!

KuD said:
Lets all be Saints :jumper:

dont' see much good happening for the bills this week. I really think the saints will tear them up.

I will be watching it at the sportsbar....I probably wont be able to give much of a re-cap later though cuz I usually have a pitcher or two of MGD. :lol:

Im so pissed, I got to work from 10-6 and can't watch the game.

I worked during the game last week too, it sucks

KGUNBILLS said:
Im so pissed, I got to work from 10-6 and can't watch the game.

I worked during the game last week too, it sucks

It is probably your fault that they are losing then!

ajajaj said:
dont' see much good happening for the bills this week. I really think the saints will tear them up.

You must be be hangin with Ricky, because your high as a kite.:ricky:

I will be watching but I will be switching games so I don't know if all do a write-up or anything.

Back
Top Bottom