Buffalo v. New Orleans, who'll see it? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Buffalo v. New Orleans, who'll see it?

I'll be watching (and taping) the game.

Since the Bills Game is on here every week, I've been taping them and burning them to DVD. I haven't sold any yet, but plan to after this game. I'll be selling them in sets of four games throughout the season on eBay.

I hate Bills fans, but I WILL take their money!!! :lol:

I'll post some comments on the game later if I can.

NY_FinFan_72 said:
I'll be watching (and taping) the game.

Since the Bills Game is on here every week, I've been taping them and burning them to DVD. I haven't sold any yet, but plan to after this game. I'll be selling them in sets of four games throughout the season on eBay.

I hate Bills fans, but I WILL take their money!!! :lol:

I'll post some comments on the game later if I can.

isn't that illegal, and I mean obviously so, you might be getting some of the Buffalo folks money but the NFL will be getting yours... just a thought.

ESPN's Ed Werder just said on radio that if J.P. Losman stinks it up again today, Kelly Holcomb will get in the game.

cnc66 said:
isn't that illegal, and I mean obviously so, you might be getting some of the Buffalo folks money but the NFL will be getting yours... just a thought.

The DVD's are FREE... when you purchase a team photo, schedule, etc.

When I was selling the HOF Ceremony DVD's, you'd be surprised how many $25 Dolphins Team Schedules I sold!

Selling NFL Game DVD's = BAD/ILLEGAL

Giving NFL Game DVD's away for free, as a bonus item = OK

:D

Losman just overthrew Moulds by five yards on a deep ball. Safety caught it just like a punt and ran it back inside the Buffalo 25.

I'm watching it right now. Hate to say it but...GO BILLS!

Anway, Losman has shown sparks but overall he's crap. Just overthrew for a pick. Brilliant.

Can't wait to see the Phins throttle them next week.

That post is written by something so confused, it doesn't know whether to scratch its watch or wind its ***. In future, kindly proofread your posts before assaulting unsuspecting readers of this message board with a litany of misspellings, egregious grammatical errors, and other verbal atrocities.

If brains were gasoline, you wouldn't have enough to drive an ant's Go-cart around the inside of a bottle cap. Are you always this ignorant, or are you making a special effort today? Anyway, who was talking to you or even taking you under consideration? As Robert Wilensky said: "We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters will eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true."

If that post was intended as a joke, you forgot to include the punch line. If I had wanted to talk to somebody with your personality, I would be at the damn pet store talking to the lizards. Maybe you wouldn't be such a Jerk-In-The-Box if you didn't have that botched back street lobotomy that left you that crisscrossed shoelace scar on your forehead; if your weren't so fat that you look like The Michelin Man man on steroids, or if you didn't have a face designed exclusively for radio. Who am I kidding? You would.

In future, if you have something to say, just shut up.

Mod Edit: Well, aren't you off to a great start. Take a couple of days to read the TOS - the rules of the house, which you obviously ignored when you signed up. When you come back, act right.

Keith Campbell said:
That post is written by something so confused, it doesn't know whether to scratch its watch or wind its ***. In future, kindly proofread your posts before assaulting unsuspecting readers of this message board with a litany of misspellings, egregious grammatical errors, and other verbal atrocities.

If brains were gasoline, you wouldn't have enough to drive an ant's Go-cart around the inside of a bottle cap. Are you always this ignorant, or are you making a special effort today? Anyway, who was talking to you or even taking you under consideration? As Robert Wilensky said: "We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters will eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true."

If that post was intended as a joke, you forgot to include the punch line. If I had wanted to talk to somebody with your personality, I would be at the damn pet store talking to the lizards. Maybe you wouldn't be such a Jerk-In-The-Box if you didn't have that botched back street lobotomy that left you that crisscrossed shoelace scar on your forehead; if your weren't so fat that you look like The Michelin Man man on steroids, or if you didn't have a face designed exclusively for radio. Who am I kidding? You would.

What?

Keith Campbell said:

Mod Edit: Well, aren't you off to a great start. Take a couple of days to read the TOS - the rules of the house, which you obviously ignored when you signed up. When you come back, act right.

:lol: All that typing just to get a ban

Benched.

The Bills will win 4 games this year. Next week won't be one of them.

There. That's my report. They suck!

Bills are 1-3. :lol:

The Bills are just screwed with Losman and Holcomb.

Back
Top Bottom