Buffalo with High Hopes | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Buffalo with High Hopes

Miami2Canton

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I found this little gem while trolling on the Buffalo Forums, was curious to see what they thought of their upcoming season. I almost fell out of my chair with this one. I just love the "Destroy the Fish at Home" section, it was my favorite. The last line is a close second.:sidelol:

"A BOLD PREDICTION"

"Lookin at the schedule I feel we will be 9-6 with a chance to go 10-6 goin to Baltimore in a huge season finale for both teams.

Over the first six weeks we will be 3-3 after losin a close one to the Patsies to open the season. Goin in to week 7 against the Pats the bas*ards come into the Ralph and stomp us goin into the bye. JP plays horribly and people all over these boards will be callin for his head. Comin off the bye we annihilate Favre and the Packers with a career performance from JP against a weak defence. We then go into Indy a lose by 10 as our D just can't hold Peyton down in a 34-24 type game. We then role off two big wins against Houston and Jacksonville before losing a close one to the Chargers as Gates has a big game while we contain LT. We then destroy the Fish at home, crushing their playoff hopes while we go to 8-6. After a dismantling of the Titans we go into Baltimore with the winner getting the final spot in the playoffs with a trip to Pittsburgh in the first round.
This is best case scenario and since its the beginning of the season I just can't help but believe its gonna happen. Our first units have been lookin pretty good compared to all the other teams I've seen so far this preseason and I've seen a subantial amount of them thanks to the NFL Network. I say we look every bit as good as teams like the Ravens, Vikings, Jaguars, Rams who are all supposed playoff contenders.
Here's to the beginning of another good run in Bills history!
clear.gif
"
</IMG></IMG>

Miami2Canton said:
Our first units have been lookin pretty good compared to all the other teams I've seen so far this preseason and I've seen a subantial amount of them thanks to the NFL Network.
He must have been watching No Huddle, where they only show highlights. I know there are plenty of homers here too but WOW!

I love when these people write detailed team predictions of how the season will play out, without offering ANY evidence to suggest the prediction has some basis in reality. If the predictions were printed on paper, I'd say they aren't worth the paper they are printed on. Since it's just writing on a computer screen, I'll just say the predictions aren't worth the eye strain of reading them.

We gotta go easy on him fellas, Buffalos 0-0 right now (the only time all year they`re going to be .500) and their fans are optimistic. Give them credit for being so positive...`cause it`s going to be a long, cold winter in upstate NY.

Miami2Canton said:
I found this little gem while trolling on the Buffalo Forums, was curious to see what they thought of their upcoming season. I almost fell out of my chair with this one. I just love the "Destroy the Fish at Home" section, it was my favorite. The last line is a close second.:sidelol:

"A BOLD PREDICTION"

"Lookin at the schedule I feel we will be 9-6 with a chance to go 10-6 goin to Baltimore in a huge season finale for both teams.

Over the first six weeks we will be 3-3 after losin a close one to the Patsies to open the season. Goin in to week 7 against the Pats the bas*ards come into the Ralph and stomp us goin into the bye. JP plays horribly and people all over these boards will be callin for his head. Comin off the bye we annihilate Favre and the Packers with a career performance from JP against a weak defence. We then go into Indy a lose by 10 as our D just can't hold Peyton down in a 34-24 type game. We then role off two big wins against Houston and Jacksonville before losing a close one to the Chargers as Gates has a big game while we contain LT. We then destroy the Fish at home, crushing their playoff hopes while we go to 8-6. After a dismantling of the Titans we go into Baltimore with the winner getting the final spot in the playoffs with a trip to Pittsburgh in the first round.
This is best case scenario and since its the beginning of the season I just can't help but believe its gonna happen. Our first units have been lookin pretty good compared to all the other teams I've seen so far this preseason and I've seen a subantial amount of them thanks to the NFL Network. I say we look every bit as good as teams like the Ravens, Vikings, Jaguars, Rams who are all supposed playoff contenders.
Here's to the beginning of another good run in Bills history! http://boards.buffalobills.com/emoticons/beerbang.gif"
</IMG></IMG>
:sidelol: i'm in tears.....

ckparrothead said:
I love when these people write detailed team predictions of how the season will play out, without offering ANY evidence to suggest the prediction has some basis in reality. If the predictions were printed on paper, I'd say they aren't worth the paper they are printed on. Since it's just writing on a computer screen, I'll just say the predictions aren't worth the eye strain of reading them.

Like the reality that Miami has cast offs playing in there secondary, and they have Daunte "fantasy guy" Culpepper at QB.....

The Bills may not be good, but at least we have the unknown... all you've got is a Qb that is irresponsible with the football who has never won a meaningful game in his NFl career, and who always chokes when it counts..... Oh, and he's coming off the worst season of his professional career and a horrible knee injury.....

SB my ***..... get a clue, and refute anything I've said.

LOL The Bills could be filled with High School players and Miami would still lose here in December. It should be a toasty 12 degrees with snow by then, perfect for football.

Deep2Evans said:
LOL The Bills could be filled with High School players and Miami would still lose here in December. It should be a toasty 12 degrees with snow by then, perfect for football.

:lol: We'll see

If Carppies can predict their team to whip the Super Bowl champs on their own field, then Bills fans can certainly predict their team to whip the Carp in Buffalo in the snowy confines of the Ralph! :lol:

Moreover, I'll go you one better. I'll predict that the Bills will beat the Carp in Dolphins Stadium on September 17. My good buddy Fat Bennie and his less than competent cohorts on the Carp OL will make life miserable for Daunte (if he survives Blitzburgh!) and Ronnie, and Buffalo's oline is just good enough that JP will get enough time to zing some balls to Lee and Peerless and Willis ... :evil:

Kinzua said:
JP will get enough time to zing some balls to Lee and Peerless and Willis ... :evil:
In the shower maybe, JP's going down like Kinzua at an all-you-can-eat crow buffet!

Every fan has high hopes in September. Rightfully so teams go from worst to first all the time and can turn things around quickly. After the Phins started 3-7 how many fans thought they'd finish 9-7? I certainly didn't. From watching some of the Bills this preseason if Losman gets an opportunity and doesn't have to look over his shoulder and they live with Young Qb mistakes he can be a good Qb. Their defensive line has looked terrible, Jason Peters was a steal which almost makes up for Mike Williams. Willis trimmed down some and looks quicker and I think they want to go the route of the short fast Wr's similar to what the Redskins started doing last season. The downfall of the team IMO will be Dick Jauron and the line play.

If the Bills are anywhere near decent the Phins will have a challenge going there in December. Buffalo winters are unpredictable and it's not the snow which may not even be there at that point or be minimum it's the wind chill. Having a QB with a strong arm will help. I went to many Phins/Bills games late in the year and while the Dolphins have a great homefield advantage early in the year having the advantage that cold weather teams have late in the year is far superior IMO. Atleast I won't have to see Fiedler float ducks around and get to see a Qb who has an arm which should help.

Whitner20 said:
Like the reality that Miami has cast offs playing in there secondary, and they have Daunte "fantasy guy" Culpepper at QB.....

The Bills may not be good, but at least we have the unknown... all you've got is a Qb that is irresponsible with the football who has never won a meaningful game in his NFl career, and who always chokes when it counts..... Oh, and he's coming off the worst season of his professional career and a horrible knee injury.....

SB my ***..... get a clue, and refute anything I've said.
:lol: So Miami has cast offs playing in the secondary? Sit back and prepare for a huge surprise.

The funny thing is fish fans who are deadset on the fact their team is great and the Bills will be horrible. In reality the Bills could be anywhere from around 6-10 to 10-6. The fish could be anywhere from around 7-9 to 11-5. Anyone who thinks the bills will be a very bad team hasn't watched the preseason games.

Back
Top Bottom