Buffalo with High Hopes | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Buffalo with High Hopes

I think the Phins will be better than Buffalo, but I dont think the Bills will be terrible, especially if Losman plays like hes been in preseason.

Bills better get a QB if they are going to beat anybody...Lousyman isn't gonna do it.

Whitner20 said:
Like the reality that Miami has cast offs playing in there secondary, and they have Daunte "fantasy guy" Culpepper at QB.....

The Bills may not be good, but at least we have the unknown... all you've got is a Qb that is irresponsible with the football who has never won a meaningful game in his NFl career, and who always chokes when it counts..... Oh, and he's coming off the worst season of his professional career and a horrible knee injury.....

SB my ***..... get a clue, and refute anything I've said.

and I was under the impression that Daunte has won 2 playoff games in his career (a career that hasn't featured a defense ranked higher than #25th while he's been the starter in Minny). Or do playoff games not fall under your definition of "meaningful".

and I disagree that you have the "unknown". JP Losman has proven to be a below-average NFL QB at best (8 TD, 9 INT - below 50% career completion percentage). Dick Jaron has proven to be a below average NFL coach at best (36-49 overall - 4 out of 5 losing seasons).

burger13 said:
and I was under the impression that Daunte has won 2 playoff games in his career (a career that hasn't featured a defense ranked higher than #25th while he's been the starter in Minny). Or do playoff games not fall under your definition of "meaningful".

and I disagree that you have the "unknown". JP Losman has proven to be a below-average NFL QB at best (8 TD, 9 INT - below 50% career completion percentage). Dick Jaron has proven to be a below average NFL coach at best (36-49 overall - 4 out of 5 losing seasons).
CRACK! Whitner20s head must hurt :lol:

Squish_The_Fish said:
The funny thing is fish fans who are deadset on the fact their team is great and the Bills will be horrible. In reality the Bills could be anywhere from around 6-10 to 10-6. The fish could be anywhere from around 7-9 to 11-5. Anyone who thinks the bills will be a very bad team hasn't watched the preseason games.

Good joke! :lol: I thought you were serious for a minute.

Whitner20 said:
Like the reality that Miami has cast offs playing in there secondary, and they have Daunte "fantasy guy" Culpepper at QB.....

The Bills may not be good, but at least we have the unknown... all you've got is a Qb that is irresponsible with the football who has never won a meaningful game in his NFl career, and who always chokes when it counts..... Oh, and he's coming off the worst season of his professional career and a horrible knee injury.....

SB my ***..... get a clue, and refute anything I've said.

If irresponsible means 39 TDs and 11 INTs, then I guess you're right. I thikn it's great that there are Bills fans that actully honestly believe they have a shot at being better than the Fins. It'll just make it that much sweeter when we win 11 and they lose 11+.:lol: You guys are great, please don't leave.

Bills fans are delusional, huh?

Dolphins fans seriously think that a QB that averages an INT and a fumble every game and has a career record of 40-42 will lead them to a Super Bowl championship.

I really can't wait until that "loser" Losman shreds your awful secondary this year.

B-LO said:
I really can't wait until that "loser" Losman shreds your awful secondary this year.

Again?

I love the idiot above saying that Losman is a proven below average QB. Haha. Yep, because 8 starts is the make or break of your career. Jackass.

B-LO said:
Bills fans are delusional, huh?

Dolphins fans seriously think that a QB that averages an INT and a fumble every game and has a career record of 40-42 will lead them to a Super Bowl championship.

:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:
Where do you get your material? Seriously, you might be my favorite comedian ever.

Seriously dude, you are the one who is going to be suprised after seeing Daunte play. Do the stats of 4 highest passer rating, highest completion percentage ever mean anything to you?

As for Losman shreding our secondary, I am speechless. Please reply to this so I can have another good laugh.

Aqua4Ever04 said:
:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:
Where do you get your material? Seriously, you might be my favorite comedian ever.

Seriously dude, you are the one who is going to be suprised after seeing Daunte play. Do the stats of 4 highest passer rating, highest completion percentage ever mean anything to you?
You know what stats mean the most to me? Wins and losses. Your "awesome" starting QB has a losing record in the NFL. He is coming off an absolutely awful season and a terrible knee injury. He has a reputation for being careless with the ball and the numbers to prove it.

Aqua4Ever04 said:
As for Losman shreding our secondary, I am speechless. Please reply to this so I can have another good laugh.
He threw 3 TDs on your secondary in one quarter last year. If that idiot Mularkey had stayed with what worked, he would have thrown for even more. That was when your secondary had some decent players like Schulters and Madison. This year, the unit is worse and the Bills have a new offensive scheme that throws downfield a lot.

In their last three preseason games, Losman threw TDs of 54 and 49 yards, and Nall threw one for 70 yards. Buffalo has three wideouts with blazing speed (Evans, Price, Parrish, Davis), and they will exploit your patchwork secondary all day long.

Seriously, all you guys enjoy your delusion that Miami is going 14-2. It will be quite a disappointment when you watch your defensive backfield make Charlie Batch look like Joe Montana Thursday.

Just wait until meathead Mularkay runs a triple reverse, flea flicker on 3rd and goal from the 2 yard line. You guys will be howling in anger just like we were last year. I don't know how that clod got an offensive coordinator job out of Saban.

At any rate, this season should be interesting. Dolphins looking to make the next step to the playoffs after a promising finish last season. I still think the Patsies win the division, but with the exception of the Jests, I think either Miami or Buffalo has the chance to do great things this year.

Good luck to everyone! Let's get ready for some fuggin football! It's been too long!

B-LO said:
You know what stats mean the most to me? Wins and losses. Your "awesome" starting QB has a losing record in the NFL. He is coming off an absolutely awful season and a terrible knee injury. He has a reputation for being careless with the ball and the numbers to prove it.

He also has a reputation for scoring a TD 1.4 times for every turnover. Compare that to a 1/1 for Frerotte and a 1/1.2 (Yes 1 TD to 1.2 TOs) for Fiedler and I say we're ahead of the game.:D

Before you start talking crap about that, Brady is right around the 1.4/1 mark, too. Looks like C-Pep is in pretty good company...:shakeno:

...and with a better D, he's not gonna have to score quite so many points just to try and stay ahead...:rolleyes2

TheMadCap said:
Just wait until meathead Mularkay runs a triple reverse, flea flicker on 3rd and goal from the 2 yard line. You guys will be howling in anger just like we were last year. I don't know how that clod got an offensive coordinator job out of Saban.

We dealt with that sort of crap last year with Linehan. 2 games that could have been ties if Linehan had run the ball. Instead, passes all around...

Then, Saban put the smackdown. No more issues.

I'm confident he already has the smackdown on Mularkey...:D

Back
Top Bottom