Buffaloe @ Miami WOW!!!!!!!!!! POINT SPREAD | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Buffaloe @ Miami WOW!!!!!!!!!! POINT SPREAD

I would stay away from that game. The Bills have a pretty good defense and a good running game. If we start turning the ball over....
Until we have some semblance of an oline, I will have a hard time picking the Fins. Sure..I want them to win, but no wagers.
Just my .02

Don't remember the last time we were that big of a favorite. Am I missing something because I know Thad Lewis is hurt after today but the game still scares the **** out of me.

Don't remember the last time we were that big of a favorite. Am I missing something because I know Thad Lewis is hurt after today but the game still scares the **** out of me.

Get this, Miami is a pretty good football team and the Bills are not a good football team.

Miami is at home after a bye, and the Bills are missing their starting QB. Their backup who played today hurt his leg and was limping and in a boot after the game. Stevie Johnson is hurt and might be out again next week.

Dolphins will be favored by 6-8 points.

Line is -8 in Las Vegas and some offshore sites are using -7.5

Many places are off the board due to the Bills quarterback issues.

I'm not familiar with the website linked in the OP but this will never be a double digit line. The power ratings aren't far enough apart to justify it.

The Dolphins were last double digit favorites in 2009 hosting Tampa Bay. Didn't come close to covering as Freeman caused numerous problems but Miami did pull out the game narrowly.

I certainly expect a win, but this is a divisional game...and there will probly be 20,000 bills fans there for there pre-winter vacation.

But like I said, Buffalo is not that good on the road. They feed off their home crowd. Wish we had that.

The smart betting man definitely takes buffalo to cover and puts their mortgage on it. 10.5?... Thats a gimme

I'm pretty sure last year Mario Williams got his first sack as a Buffalo Bills against the Dolphins... We all know how dolphins allow opposing teams to break record..

I think Buffalo will be a very hard matchup.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm pretty sure last year Mario Williams got his first sack as a Buffalo Bills against the Dolphins... We all know how dolphins allow opposing teams to break record..

I think Buffalo will be a very hard matchup.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just hope we do not look ahead of Buffalo. We could lose this game if we are not smart about it.

Having suffered 2 straight losses the Dolphins will not over look Buffalow and will do their best to win as big as possible. However, the state of the O-line is still a concern and nothing is certain.
I was once advised to never bet a team hoping they cover the spread, but to only bet the underdog if they had a realistic chance of winning the game. Since I don't gamble I don't know how reliable that advise is. I do think the Dolphins will win, but not as optimistic about double didgits.
7 1/2 sounds about right to me.

all I am worried about is the refs. clear bias in this league.

If we pull out a one point victory I'll be ecstatic.

Back
Top Bottom