Buffaloe @ Miami WOW!!!!!!!!!! POINT SPREAD | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Buffaloe @ Miami WOW!!!!!!!!!! POINT SPREAD

Bills are going to sign Matt Flynn I read on rotoworld. If he actually starts against us we better win by 14+.

As far as I remember in the post Marino years,when the Phins are favored by 7 or more points,take the underdog.Both teams are dinged and neither have put 4 qtr games together.

But me being the glass is always 3/4's filled.Miami had 2 weeks to rest and prepare for the Bills and are coming off 2 losses in a row.The phins play with a bad attitude and crush the Bills and end any Bills playoff hopes.

The Dolphins will win this one handily with the extra week of preparation, and the doom and gloom going on in Buffalo after yesterdays game (just listen to their coaches talk to the media), they put in alot of effort last week for yesterdays game with 10 days off and came up short.. Had this game been played yesterday in Buffalo, The Bills would surely cover (a much lower point spread of course) and probably beat the Dolphins yesterday.

The Dolphins will lose in Buffalo though, just as the Dolphins got beat up and down the field in Buffalo last year behind that home crowd and energetic Bills team. The Dolphins absolutely stink in Buffalo. I've been right every week this season with Miami's point spreads. Last year I hit 15 out of 16. Year before hit 14 out of 16. Take Miami next Sunday and make some money. Thank me later

Im not going to lie, this game worries me... I have been shellshocked over the years of seeing the Dolphins play stinkers at home against supposed inferior competition. The Titans game last year still haunts me. I am hoping they come out hot and crush the Bills' will early, but I would be lying if I said I expected that...

This is the kind of game that the Dolphins of old would lose in embarrassing fashion. I have seen this show one too many times when a scrub QB with minimal experience comes to Miami and carves up the Dolphins.

Is this team different? We will see!

The Dolphins will win this one handily with the extra week of preparation, and the doom and gloom going on in Buffalo after yesterdays game (just listen to their coaches talk to the media), they put in alot of effort last week for yesterdays game with 10 days off and came up short.. Had this game been played yesterday in Buffalo, The Bills would surely cover (a much lower point spread of course) and probably beat the Dolphins yesterday.

The Dolphins will lose in Buffalo though, just as the Dolphins got beat up and down the field in Buffalo last year behind that home crowd and energetic Bills team. The Dolphins absolutely stink in Buffalo. I've been right every week this season with Miami's point spreads. Last year I hit 15 out of 16. Year before hit 14 out of 16. Take Miami next Sunday and make some money. Thank me later

whoaaaaaa nellie !!!!!!!!!!!! why do you say we will lose in Buffaloe ? if i remember right , as bad as we played in buffaloe Last year and Tannehill was a rookie we was on a Game winning drive when Tannehill threw a INT , But what WRs we had was injured , and i know our OL isnt playing well right now but noway am i going to say Buff takes the game up there , because if we had atleast a decent WR playing Last year e could have won that game , Just like the Colts Game we was driving last year to win it , and we came out this year on the Winning End , Noway am i saying we are going to lose in Buff we have alot better WRs playing and If our OL plays halfway decent we have a great shot .

All I know is this will be a must win game for the Dolphins. It will either be a close game with the Dolphins pulling it out in the end or the Dolphins will just blow the Bills out of the stadium. With an extra week to prepare and the Bills having problems at QB, the Dolphins really have no excuse if they lose this one.

Im not going to lie, this game worries me... I have been shellshocked over the years of seeing the Dolphins play stinkers at home against supposed inferior competition. The Titans game last year still haunts me. I am hoping they come out hot and crush the Bills' will early, but I would be lying if I said I expected that...

This is the kind of game that the Dolphins of old would lose in embarrassing fashion. I have seen this show one too many times when a scrub QB with minimal experience comes to Miami and carves up the Dolphins.

Is this team different? We will see!

We're going to crush the Bills. :up:

This board will be rosy again for a week until we play the Patriots in their house and probably lose that one.

This game scares me because it will decide what direction this team will be heading in.

You saw what the Patriots did to the Saints yesterday and now Tannehill has to take that next step forward and get a big win for us, if we want any chance of making the playoffs, let alone winning the AFC East.

This game will basically decide our season and answer a lot of questions.

Not worried at all about this game, there's no way we lose 3 in a row. Still wouldn't take 10.5 though, I feel we win by 10 or 7 after they get a last score.

Back
Top Bottom