Buffalo's D Underrated? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Buffalo's D Underrated?

FinNasty

"The Sticker Dunk"
Reaction score
Does anyone think Buffalo's D is underrated? I think it is. I personally think they have atleast one of the top 3 defenses in the league. They are raw... People talk about the Ravens D and the Steelers D... but no one talks about the Bills D...

(And their special teams is great too... so pick them up in fantasy... I did :lol: )

And to make this Dolphin related so no one annoying complains (Even though I think it already is related just because they are one of our rivals)... I think our games with them are gunna be very low scoring with our Ds getting the better of our Os... (a.k.a. - bet the under :wink: )

EDIT: By underrated I ment never talked about when discussing the "Elite" defenses in the league...

Nasty

ercin13 said:
buffalo's defense is currently ranked #1

Statisicly... yes... but I dont think it is ranked that way in peoples minds...

I think Buffalo has the best defense in the NFL, and they did have the top Special teams last season. They're a very dangerous team if they score 20 pts, they're gonna win most of the time.

djfresh47 said:
I think Buffalo has the best defense in the NFL, and they did have the top Special teams last season. They're a very dangerous team if they score 20 pts, they're gonna win most of the time.

I completely agree....

They're overrated if anything.

Letting the pathetic Texans offense score 7 pts because of dumb penalties is enough to warrant that.

Anyone watch Six Days Till Sunday? I loved watching TKO get fired up after Carr scored on that BS scramble.

ercin13 said:
we scored 45 points in 2 games againt the bills last year. i believe we can repeat that.

No way we average 22.5 pts a game this year on them. The offense scored 27 pts vs Denver... who's D really isnt that great... Buffalo's D is sick... end of story...

Nasty

Crisis said:
They're overrated if anything.

Letting the pathetic Texans offense score 7 pts because of dumb penalties is enough to warrant that.

Anyone watch Six Days Till Sunday? I loved watching TKO get fired up after Carr scored on that BS scramble.

Definately overrated I think, everyone is on their jock.

Nasty said:
No way we average 22.5 pts a game this year on them. The offense scored 27 pts vs Denver... who's D really isnt that great... Buffalo's D is sick... end of story...

Nasty
they're going to be sick of ricky and ronnie.

I will say this however:

If Troy Vincent and Lawyer Milloy can stay healthy this year...No one will have a passing game against us.

Ricky N Ronnie said:
Who said Buffalos D was underrated?Thats just stupid...

I'm not sayin that people think they suck... I am just sayin that they usually get leftout of a conversation when discussing the "Elite" defenses in the league... people usually refer to Ds like Baltimore, Pittsburg, and New England...

Nasty

ercin13 said:
they're going to be sick of ricky and ronnie.

Tru... we will have Ricky back... but I still think that we are gunna average around 17 pts against them this year... their D is just too good...

Nasty

What happened Nasty, did the Buffalo D win you a fantasy match last week?

There was a stretch where they carried my team last year. 20+ pts almost weekly.

Back
Top Bottom