Buffalo's D Underrated? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Buffalo's D Underrated?

Crisis said:
Anyone watch Six Days Till Sunday? I loved watching TKO get fired up after Carr scored on that BS scramble.

I think TKO is the second best LB in the game behind Ray Lewis... and as Ray Ray gets older... he will be dethrowned by TKO...

Nasty

Oh, I get it now.

Reverse Psychology. :goof:

Crisis said:
What happened Nasty, did the Buffalo D win you a fantasy match last week?

There was a stretch where they carried my team last year. 20+ pts almost weekly.

:lol: they definatly helped my team last week and pulled out a few Ws on their own for me last year... but I have been really studying them the past couple of years (because I had them on my FF team... Im not gunna lie :lol: ) and they are really just a complete defense with experience and full of talent...

Nasty

Ross said:
No doubt. I'm shocked TB is favored over them...

Are they really????? no freakin way....

phinphan11 said:
Because the game's in Tampa.

Dear Lord... (not to change the subject...) But someone get me a link to put money on that game! They give Buffalo points???? :sidelol:

Nasty

Anyway... back to the subject... does anyone think they are underrated?

bills vs bucs is a win-win for me. i love seeing both of the teams lose. if the bills lose, cool, if the bucs lose, im also happy

CRAZYDOLFAN305 said:
The humidity, Rookie Qb on the RoaD ? Yeah, the Jills are going down this weekend..

J.P. Losman is not a rookie. This is his 2nd year.

WILLIS21 said:
J.P. Losman is not a rookie. This is his 2nd year.

i keep reading that his is a rookie, when i know he is not... why does that keep coming out in national media?

i have said it since he was drafted... i think jp losman is the best QB to come out of that draft... clearly big ben is doing everything to prove me wrong... but im very worried about losman when he gets it together....

Nasty said:
Does anyone think Buffalo's D is underrated? I think it is. I personally think they have atleast one of the top 3 defenses in the league. They are raw... People talk about the Ravens D and the Steelers D... but no one talks about the Bills D...

(And their special teams is great too... so pick them up in fantasy... I did :lol: )

And to make this Dolphin related so no one annoying complains (Even though I think it already is related just because they are one of our rivals)... I think our games with them are gunna be very low scoring with our Ds getting the better of our Os... (a.k.a. - bet the under :wink: )

Nasty

I don't know where you see that they are underrated... seems to me that just about every media outlet thinks they are one of the top Ds in the league...I do too...

Back
Top Bottom