Buffalo's D Underrated? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Buffalo's D Underrated?

How can they be underrated when they were #3 Last year. It all comes down to Losman and we shall see the real Buffalo Bills soon. Not that they will lose, but that they wont have that kind of power to steamroll teams, especially in the AFC East.

LarryFinFan said:
I don't know where you see that they are underrated... seems to me that just about every media outlet thinks they are one of the top Ds in the league...I do too...

I just ment that they dont ever seem to be included in conversations when talkin about the "Elite" defenses in the league...

Nasty

Nasty said:
I just ment that they dont ever seem to be included in conversations when talkin about the "Elite" defenses in the league...

Nasty

They are now, but will they be on Monday?

I think so.

finfan54 said:
How can they be underrated when they were #3 Last year. It all comes down to Losman and we shall see the real Buffalo Bills soon. Not that they will lose, but that they wont have that kind of power to steamroll teams, especially in the AFC East.

#2. :D

Nasty said:
I think TKO is the second best LB in the game behind Ray Lewis... and as Ray Ray gets older... he will be dethrowned by TKO...

Nasty

I personally think TKO has Ray Lewis even right now ... by his own admission, Ray doesnt take on blocks all that well, where as Spikes either plows through them or go's around them ... just my opinion

finfan54 said:

Not that I am always right ... in fact, I am wrong a lot of the time ... BUT

I would bet that the Bills dont give up more than 17 points in any one game against NE, Jets, or Dolphins this season.

The only teams that match up well against Buffalo's D are Kansas City, Pittsburgh, and New England.

Kansas City and Pittsburgh have great smash mouth lines that can pound away at the Bills. Because they are ELITE they could AT HOME do damage to us.

New England scares me the most. Tom Brady (HOF QB), Great O-line, 5 receivers, 3 TE's that can spread the field can make us look silly at times.

Every other team, including the Colts, doesn't worry me.

The Skins and the Bills dont get that much publicity for some reason

I don't think that defense is underrated, I think people think of them exactly the way they should. TKO is an absolute animal. It's the best defense in football, and has been the best defense in fantasy football for a year now.

Ross said:
I like the Bills D, but I would take that bet...
as would I...Wouldn't surprise me at all if they did that against the Jets and Fins, but the Pats always score on us

CirclingWagons said:
as would I...Wouldn't surprise me at all if they did that against the Jets and Fins, but the Pats always score on us

Stop thinking about the past bro ... the Patriots could NOT run against Oaklands Defense ... the reason they beat the Raiders was because Brady picked apart their defense with the passing game. Do you really think (with no running game), Brady will be able to pick a part Nate Clements, Terrence McGee, Lawyer Milloy, and Troy Vincent?

Im just thinking logically here. I think that sooner or later the absence of Charlie Weiss will rear its ugly head. Not dramatically, but I think the Bills defense will be able to stop Corey Dillon just as Oaklands defense did and I do not think Brady will be able to pass all over us. Just my opinion though ...

PS : that is not to say that I think the Bills will beat the Patriots ... but I do think they will limit them to 17 points or less.

Back
Top Bottom