Buffalo’s late classlessness aside, Miami Dolphins seem out of answers in 7th straight loss | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Buffalo’s late classlessness aside, Miami Dolphins seem out of answers in 7th straight loss

Dolph N.Fan

Active Roster
Reaction score
There are so many questions surrounding this team. The article brings up a good one - why wait so long to bring back “last years defense”? Boyer spoke to this a few weeks ago and said that teams had basically adjusted to last years defense and that they had to change things up. Doesn’t hold water IMO.

Isn’t flores tired of being shown up by Buffalo?

I'm glad someone noticed this. Honestly thought that was terrible by Buffalo, especially going for 2. It happens to us a lot though, not the first time a team has pulled this on Flores, makes me wonder how much respect in the game the guy has.

Hopefully Allen’s bye bye waive will be permanent and all of the people he was waiving at will be gone the next time we play them

Did anyone else notice on the tackle by Wilkins on Allen for the 2 point conversion, when Allen hit the ground he then grabbed Wilkins facemask. This is what probably led to Wilkins being so pissed off at Allen for his "sore winner face mask". Too bad you missed the 2 points allen!
There will come a time when Miami will start to beat your team and frustrate you!
Just ask Cam newton about what life is like being an arrogant showboat and hotdog!

Did anyone else notice on the tackle by Wilkins on Allen for the 2 point conversion, when Allen hit the ground he then grabbed Wilkins facemask. This is what probably led to Wilkins being so pissed off at Allen for his "sore winner face mask". Too bad you missed the 2 points allen!
There will come a time when Miami will start to beat your team and frustrate you!
Just ask Cam newton about what life is like being an arrogant showboat and hotdog!
Yeah…did you ignore why he did that? wilkins held his legs for a long time after the play was over.

he was trying to get him off.

it’s what started the whole thing

Buffalo this year vs Miami: 61 pts in 2 games. Miami last 4 games vs Buffalo: 65 pts smh
If Miami had an average offense and defense, both of these games were winnable; especially this second one. There is NO excuse for having this bad of an offense that can't score and a defense that can't stop/cover/tackle anyone semi-consistently. Clean House!!!

Isn’t flores tired of being shown up by Buffalo?
I don't think being tired of it is the sole impetus to them scoring less points. The offense was weaksauce even though the D played like it was 2020.

2nd half adjustment is what i saw in that game.

they had no answer for the 1 on 1 with needham on beasley

worst they went all out blitz on 3rd and long leaving said 1 on 1 matchup.

Back
Top Bottom