Buffalo’s late classlessness aside, Miami Dolphins seem out of answers in 7th straight loss | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Buffalo’s late classlessness aside, Miami Dolphins seem out of answers in 7th straight loss

If Miami had an average offense and defense, both of these games were winnable; especially this second one. There is NO excuse for having this bad of an offense that can't score and a defense that can't stop/cover/tackle anyone semi-consistently. Clean House!!!
Miami left about 27 points, maybe more, on the field in its two losses to Buffalo.

This game was definitely winnable. The early missed field goal, the fumble in scoring position etc. Those things can't happen against good teams.

Glad someone else noticed the way Buffalo ran up the score at the end. Inexcusable.

Miami left about 27 points, maybe more, on the field in its two losses to Buffalo.

This game was definitely winnable. The early missed field goal, the fumble in scoring position etc. Those things can't happen against good teams.

Glad someone else noticed the way Buffalo ran up the score at the end. Inexcusable.
I really hate what Grier and Flores have done to this team! As for Buffalo running up the score, I don't even notice or pay attention to that stuff to be honest. I'm probably numb to it after all these years of seeing Miami's opponents never take their foot off the gas while the Fins struggle to score. When was the last time Miami played with a killer instinct?

Our offense was putrid yesterday.

Not sure who I want for the next head coach, but I think it should be an offensive guy.

I watched the SF versus Chi game yesterday and I'd say Tua is an upgrade over Jimmy G. Yet, the 49ers found a way even though he was up and down.

Can't help but think Miami can win with Tua, but have to put the pieces around him. What is the organization's objection to a strong running game?

Considering the move the ball up and down on the #1 rated defense for the majority of the game i disagree with your post.

They certainly needed to finish drives with TDs. But overall good effort and clearly they needed to do more.

Not sure who I want for the next head coach, but I think it should be an offensive guy.

I watched the SF versus Chi game yesterday and I'd say Tua is an upgrade over Jimmy G. Yet, the 49ers found a way even though he was up and down.

Can't help but think Miami can win with Tua, but have to put the pieces around him. What is the organization's objection to a strong running game?

You mean Gaskin doesn't do anything for you? Lol!

What's also crazy if Tua STILL hasn't played with all his toys..Fuller is still missing from this team.

We can't rule out that the reason for our Kindergarten offensive playbook is because Tua is struggling with NFL level play calls. Can't see another reason for why we run the same plays 6 times.

There are so many questions surrounding this team. The article brings up a good one - why wait so long to bring back “last years defense”? Boyer spoke to this a few weeks ago and said that teams had basically adjusted to last years defense and that they had to change things up. Doesn’t hold water IMO.
Boyer was quoted saying that teams figure out your defense and exploit it....that's why they went from more of a press coverage last year to zone this year.

I call b.s. If it worked last year, do it this year too. Especially considering you have 2 top CBs that excel in man coverage...getting paid top dollar.

Not sure what this staff is doing, but they shouldnt be figuring it out every year in week 8.

We can't rule out that the reason for our Kindergarten offensive playbook is because Tua is struggling with NFL level play calls. Can't see another reason for why we run the same plays 6 times.
Fair point. But, for the most part, Tua seems to be making good reads. I think we are seeing happy feet sometimes and certainly inconsistent play.

Yeah…did you ignore why he did that? wilkins held his legs for a long time after the play was over.

he was trying to get him off.

it’s what started the whole thing
This is fu$kin ridiculous..: we got spanked as usual by the Bills… they weren’t classless and if we blew them out and the same sh1t went down we’d justify our guys doing it… not even worth discussing…

Did anyone else notice on the tackle by Wilkins on Allen for the 2 point conversion, when Allen hit the ground he then grabbed Wilkins facemask. This is what probably led to Wilkins being so pissed off at Allen for his "sore winner face mask". Too bad you missed the 2 points allen!
There will come a time when Miami will start to beat your team and frustrate you!
Just ask Cam newton about what life is like being an arrogant showboat and hotdog!
I see you missed the twisting of the leg that led to the response from Allen.

Boyer was quoted saying that teams figure out your defense and exploit it....that's why they went from more of a press coverage last year to zone this year.

I call b.s. If it worked last year, do it this year too. Especially considering you have 2 top CBs that excel in man coverage...getting paid top dollar.

Not sure what this staff is doing, but they shouldnt be figuring it out every year in week 8.
Adjustments are good and all but to play zone in the NFL you have to generate consistent pass rush, even from 4 man pressures. Right now we are getting no interior rush. Our LBs are not very good outside of Baker. We put all thsi time and effort into the secondary ehich is fine but they dont have too much help in the front 7. Only a couple of guys right now that we can build around....

Baker
Van Ginkel
Phillips
Ogbah
Sieler

That just is not enough up front to get the job done. Some of these guys are still developing and learning (AVG/JP). WIlkins/Davis are inconsistent and you expect more from high round picks on the line. Iggy has not developed. There is a clear issue where players just do not develop or have just not taken another step.

I really hate what Grier and Flores have done to this team! As for Buffalo running up the score, I don't even notice or pay attention to that stuff to be honest. I'm probably numb to it after all these years of seeing Miami's opponents never take their foot off the gas while the Fins struggle to score. When was the last time Miami played with a killer instinct?

When the guy currently in Detroit was our interim.

Really? That guy with that team record is your hill?
Who the **** said he was my hill? The question was posited the last time we showed any heart or determination - a killer instinct - and that's my answer. And I'm sticking to it.

Back
Top Bottom