Buh-Bye Atogwe? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Buh-Bye Atogwe?

FinAtic8480

Active Roster
Reaction score
OJ Atogwe rumored to be on table in trade talks between Eagles-Rams. That would make it tough for him to become a Bear.

http://twitter.com/BradBiggs

We will get our Safety via the Draft. The Fins never seemed interested in Atogwe anyways, like I have said a hundred times the guy has serious red flags about his shoulders and is not 100%.

CK if the Rams get their QB how does that affect the draft.

He had no tender, STL just had the right to match the offer no draft pick compensation.

#12 Earl Thomas

The way all this is going I'm gonna have to agree with that. Personally I will be praying Berry falls to us, but watching film on Thomas the dude is gonna be a player. I wouldn't be upset at all with that pick.

By watching film, I've personally came to the conclusion that Berry is the better all around player. IMO Thomas is a better cover saftey.

It's just hard to justify taking a Safety in the first rd - especially when the draft is really deep with safeties. I think a better value pick in Rd 1 will be OLB (i.e. Kindle, Witherspoon, Graham)

It's just hard to justify taking a Safety in the first rd - especially when the draft is really deep with safeties. I think a better value pick in Rd 1 will be OLB (i.e. Kindle, Witherspoon, Graham)

Nope. Kindle, Overated, Graham is too small for Nolan's 3-4 D Witherspoon is a 4-3 OLB

I have been a supporter of taking D. Bryant at 12 if he's there, or trading down if not. But after watching some tape of the OLB's, Kindle would be a nice addition.

This team and the LB corp is a real need. MIA needs to get faster and stronger in the front 7. With the addition of Dansby and the remaining holes left, I see MIA going OLB. There are some real players there to be had at 12.

People will say NT or FS, I'm just not sold using a 12 pick on the NT position and unless you think the FS available are the caliber of a E. Reed, you don't go there at 12.

I have been a supporter of taking D. Bryant at 12 if he's there, or trading down if not. But after watching some tape of the OLB's, Kindle would be a nice addition.

This team and the LB corp is a real need. MIA needs to get faster and stronger in the front 7. With the addition of Dansby and the remaining holes left, I see MIA going OLB. There are some real players there to be had at 12.

People will say NT or FS, I'm just not sold using a 12 pick on the NT position and unless you think the FS available are the caliber of a E. Reed, you don't go there at 12.

Berry & Thomas are the caliber of Reed.

Berry & Thomas are the caliber of Reed.

As you said about Kindle, I think Berry imo is over rated. Thomas would be a nice addition, but again I think the front 7 needs to be addressed. Unless you are one of the people here who think Wake and Anderson will do fine at WOLB.

And no I don't think either FS is the caliber of E. Reed.

you sir im sorry to say are dead wrong i was born and raised in tennessee, and have watched every game berry was in , he is the best player in this years draft, his coverage is phenominal, his hands are great, and he tackles as pure as can be, not too mention he has returned punts and kicks before and even lined up as qb in some wildcat type of packages for the vols

As you said about Kindle, I think Berry imo is over rated. Thomas would be a nice addition, but again I think the front 7 needs to be addressed. Unless you are one of the people here who think Wake and Anderson will do fine at WOLB.

And no I don't think either FS is the caliber of E. Reed.

I respect your opinion, but my argument is that Wake showed promise last year. & even the game where Anderson started had a helluva game. 2 or 3 scaks 3 FFs. Our coaching staff didn't give them that much more reps than that, but when they did they showed promise. Hopefully Nolan will get both of them to the "next level". IMO Thomas is the best cover saftey to come out since Taylor maybe even Reed.

I respect your opinion, but my argument is that Wake showed promise last year. & even the game where Anderson started had a helluva game. 2 or 3 scaks 3 FFs. Our coaching staff didn't give them that much more reps than that, but when they did they showed promise. Hopefully Nolan will get both of them to the "next level". IMO Thomas is the best cover saftey to come out since Taylor maybe even Reed.

Anderson maybe...a big maybe. Wake on the other hand, is so raw when in the stand up position. All his pressures and impact came with his hand in the dirt. So i'm not sold on him being a WOLB. He may develop over time, but not enough this offseason to matter imo at WOLB.

And Thomas would be a nice addition, his game is nice to say the least.

Back
Top Bottom