Buh-Bye Atogwe? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Buh-Bye Atogwe?

Will be upset if we draft Kindle before the 2nd.

He's graded at the 15-24 range in some places. So he won't be around when the 2nd comes around.

I would take Kindle if MIA didn't have someone at 12 that they were in love with and trade down. Pick up a extra pick and get a solid OLB in the process.

I have always insisted that one way or another Ndamukong Suh, as one of the best defensive players to come out in a long time, will find his way to the #1 spot in the draft. If the Rams find their QB elsewhere, then that will come to pass and Bradford's most likely destination will be Washington.

I read on Sport Spyder http://sportspyder.com/sports/nfl/tweets McNabb to STL for OJ Atogwe and 2nd round pick is a done deal.

NFL.com disagrees with your post...

"One team that appears out of the McNabb mix is the St. Louis Rams. The Philadelphia Inquirer cited a league source in reporting that the Rams have offered a second-round draft pick (No. 33 overall) and free safety Oshiomogho Atogwe to the Eagles for McNabb. However, Rams general manager Billy Devaney told the St. Louis Post-Dispatch that the report is "utterly ridiculous," and two sources with knowledge of the situation echoed that sentiment to La Canfora."

This is the most ridiculous rumor out there. McNabb for the 1st pick in the 2nd rd is absolutely ridiculous alone. You have a team that is rebuilding and you are going to give up the 1st pick in the 2nd rd for a 34 yr old to be QB with all the mileage he has. WHY? He will not be happy with a team going nowhere. Then someone says they are throwing in their safety!! C'mon get real!

Rams are going Bradford case closed. They get their franchise QB and the draft goes on. IMO the next 2 picks are a bit crazy. A DT IMO is NOT worth the #2 or #3 pick in the draft - NO WAY!! Now a NT takes up 2 guys every play and is critical if they can play all 3 downs. A DT? Important but that high and to pay all that money - CRAZY Value. Just ask the Redskins how happy they are paying all that money to Haynesworth for his DT services - good value there? Did their D improve that much? I think teams drafting #2 or #3 try REALLY hard to trade out of there because that kills your cap for a DT.

Bradford did not have the kind of year that makes you worth the #1 pick overall - that tells you the Rams wanted no part of paying a DT that kind of money.

Nope. Kindle, Overated, Graham is too small for Nolan's 3-4 D Witherspoon is a 4-3 OLB

Kindle overrated? I think that's a little harsh. The kid has all the makings of a great rushing LB. Now, is he a #12 overall pick? Remains to be seen.

RT Any truth to the Rams/Eagles rumors? ... Nothing but good old fashioned rumor mongering.

4 hrs ago on Adam Schefter's Twitter

Berry & Thomas are the caliber of Reed.

No Berry and Thomas are the caliber of two great college players about to get a shot in the NFL. They might pan out to be as good as Reed, or they might completely bust.

Also Brandon Graham to small? Please the guy is just about 6'2" and if the perfect fit for our SOLB. Nolan will want PLAYMAKERS. You dont draft this guys because he is 3-4 inches taller.

I'm gonna be real pissed if we take a safety w the 12 pick. It will take at least a season to get adjusted to the nfl. Well have big plays all day again and still glaring holes at olb. We need to go olb or even nt. Lynch pins of a defense. I'm still baffled we have shown no interest at all in 2 decent safetys via fa. Then we can draft a guy a few rounds down n develop him. Either this fo made a deal w the devil for this draft or their livin in a dream world

I'm gonna be real pissed if we take a safety w the 12 pick. It will take at least a season to get adjusted to the nfl. Well have big plays all day again and still glaring holes at olb. We need to go olb or even nt. Lynch pins of a defense. I'm still baffled we have shown no interest at all in 2 decent safetys via fa. Then we can draft a guy a few rounds down n develop him. Either this fo made a deal w the devil for this draft or their livin in a dream world

If Earl Thomas left school early last year and was our starting FS in 2009 we would have given up half the big plays we did last year. Wilson was a liability in coverage and Thomas could play CB he is so good at coverage.

Everyone has to realize right now FS is our biggest need. Wilson was our weakest link in 2009, and caused us to be in the worst 3 in the NFL in 20+ and 40+ yards plays allowed. Berry and Thomas would be huge upgrades to what we had last year.

I agree that Berry has the potential to be a Reed/Troy P/Bob Sanders(when he is healthy) type of impact safety. If he lives up to that will remain to be seen. Earl Thomas of Texas is good, and solid cover guy, but does not have the athletic ability to be an MVP type guy that Reed is. He could be an all-pro FS, but guys like Berry, Reed, Troy, are rare athletic freaks who also have a passion for the game.

:jawdrop: @ the thought of Eric Berry being considered "overrated"

his only glaring "weakness" (if you can even call it that) is that he's over-aggressive at times to make the tackle

Back
Top Bottom